[3.1] 7's Shocking Flurry Raider // God Damn !

Recently tried to play this build, so far so good, just recently got high enough to wear all the uniques and cap out my resists. Damage wise its fairly good (even without flasks) but I am getting 1 shotted a bit. I need to manage my flasks better which im sure will fix that problem.

So far so good.

Reading all of the posts from this thread so far, a few posts above me is from the guy that played with HOWA, what are ur thoughts regarding howa?
Gear
"

Jewelry
"

Flasks
"

Been trying out this build, currently at 4.1k HP, about 4k~ BF dps per tick Buffed. Blowing through T10~ maps (Currently only 4L, working on a 6L, failed 650~ fusings so far)

Not sure where to go to get upgrades now.
Last edited by xflinn on Mar 19, 2017, 4:54:21 AM
"
xflinn wrote:
Been trying out this build, currently at 4.1k HP, about 4k~ BF dps per tick Buffed. Blowing through T10~ maps (Currently only 4L, working on a 6L, failed 650~ fusings so far)

Not sure where to go to get upgrades now.

GL in your 6L quest, my QotF stayed 5L after 800+ fuse.
But 6L is a huge upgrade to the build after that you can drop Damage mods in your stuff to boost your HP pool. 5k is a minimum for me because I like to die whenever I will finish anyway dead.

Lvl 20-21 Added Cold / Lightning / Grace / Wrath and Quality Elemental Weakness are important.

"
xflinn wrote:
Recently tried to play this build, so far so good, just recently got high enough to wear all the uniques and cap out my resists. Damage wise its fairly good (even without flasks) but I am getting 1 shotted a bit. I need to manage my flasks better which im sure will fix that problem.

So far so good.

Reading all of the posts from this thread so far, a few posts above me is from the guy that played with HOWA, what are ur thoughts regarding howa?

I've used a nice rolled HoWA in Breach and respeccing some points. You end up at same DPS or more if you have GG gear everywhere but I like to have dual Dreamfeathers because anyway in Solo you rekt everything and it's more suited for party play if you have someone cursing with EW and getting Anger aura boost. I'm sure there are plenty builds that will make the HoWA's cost more worth it.
Been playing a mana-less version of this build, just reached 66 and got my Dreamfeather. So far it looks like this:

Spoiler

No Elemental Focus is what hurts the most right now.
"
sev7NN wrote:

GL in your 6L quest, my QotF stayed 5L after 800+ fuse.
But 6L is a huge upgrade to the build after that you can drop Damage mods in your stuff to boost your HP pool. 5k is a minimum for me because I like to die whenever I will finish anyway dead.

Lvl 20-21 Added Cold / Lightning / Grace / Wrath and Quality Elemental Weakness are important.

I actually just got my 6 link last night, took about 750~ total, trying to get the right colors now, should be able to get it tonight.

"
sev7NN wrote:

I've used a nice rolled HoWA in Breach and respeccing some points. You end up at same DPS or more if you have GG gear everywhere but I like to have dual Dreamfeathers because anyway in Solo you rekt everything and it's more suited for party play if you have someone cursing with EW and getting Anger aura boost. I'm sure there are plenty builds that will make the HoWA's cost more worth it.

yea, I don't know if HoWA is worth to use for this build, dreamfeathers feel more satisfying (and cheaper) for equal or very little dps loss compared to 2x HoWA.

Side note. How crucial is Elemental Overload? Since we don't really stack crit and doesn't crit very often.
Last edited by xflinn on Mar 21, 2017, 2:07:35 AM
Where do you put Static Electricity? In the socket above Fervour?
"
xflinn wrote:

Side note. How crucial is Elemental Overload? Since we don't really stack crit and doesn't crit very often.

Really crucial =p
Even if we have just the 5% crit, we have huge attacks per second, so EO is up 85% most of the time. And 40% MORE is definitively helping vs rare mobs & boss.

"
Grunker wrote:
Where do you put Static Electricity? In the socket above Fervour?

Yes sir !
Hmmm ok, I guess I should try respeccing a few points to give it another try :D

Do you think this build is Uber Lab / Atziri / Shaper viable at all?
Haven't attempted Uber Lab yet.
Last edited by xflinn on Mar 21, 2017, 3:33:41 PM
"
xflinn wrote:

Do you think this build is Uber Lab / Atziri / Shaper viable at all?
Haven't attempted Uber Lab yet.

Uber lab is kinda weird. It should be easy but sometimes Izaro pops some oneshot leap ='(

Atziri can be done with a 4L. I didn't try Uber or Guardians because I didn't get my 6L QotF and I think it's a must if you want to tackle those endgame bosses.
"
sev7NN wrote:

Uber lab is kinda weird. It should be easy but sometimes Izaro pops some oneshot leap ='(

Atziri can be done with a 4L. I didn't try Uber or Guardians because I didn't get my 6L QotF and I think it's a must if you want to tackle those endgame bosses.

Hmm Ok, probably going to give Uber Lab a try in the next day or two, and probably start trying guardians and see how it goes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info