[3.1] 7's Shocking Flurry Raider // God Damn !

well wrapping it up for the breach league today... had a pretty good run doing the Blade Flurry build! Thanks for posting the build!

did one Atziri run and had one death due to the flameblasts, but it was actually a lot easier than i thought it would be.

only did one t15 Overgrown Ruin Map which was easy except for the boss that had 2 warband bosses... they pretty much ripped me... same with the t13 Plaza Map, i had no chance against the life drain beam... otherwise did most 13 and 14s without problem included corrupted versions... also attempted the The Putrid Cloister but in the end i just couldn't kill all the adds quick enough and just got overran by them...

I did wander a bit from the build though as i ended up getting the HoWA claw from the pale court and went it at the end...

cost-wise i spent a decent amount, 270c for 6l, 25c for 5l, 75c for helm, maybe another 150c for all the rest of the stuff over the course of the run... pretty easy to collect 500 chaos though...
Gear

ended up with 12k dps fully buffed and 5.5k life...
pics

Have a good one! T
Would the build idea work for Frost Blades with some modifications?
"
Jangri wrote:
Would the build idea work for Frost Blades with some modifications?

I believe so

Tree

I would recommend to swap Abyssal Cry for Herald of Ice.
It would be viable for a league starter build I think.

PS: Tree is for PathofBuilding or PoE Offline Tree Planner.
You get some good notes with 2.6 Passive Tree changes.
Any change for an updated skill tree :) There seems to be some "holes" in the linked trees.
Thanks.
Hey I went to look at your passive tree and it was all jumbly can you update it so it doesnt look like a jigsaw puzzle? Thanks bro love the build!
"
Amglam wrote:
Hey I went to look at your passive tree and it was all jumbly can you update it so it doesnt look like a jigsaw puzzle? Thanks bro love the build!

"
Amdi wrote:
Any change for an updated skill tree :) There seems to be some "holes" in the linked trees.
Thanks.

UPDATING RIGHT NOW, SORRY FOR THE WAIT HF !
Awwww yeaaahhhhh thanks for the update bro!
Aye, thanks so much man :D Looking forward to getting to the end-game to test it out!
I have one question, and it might be a little newbish.. I see that you havent taken the lightning damage node and crackling speed, while u have taken the wep lightning damage and arcing blows. Why is that? I would have guessed that lightning damage would apply as well :)

Thanks man!

Br. Amdi
I've been messing around with this build and its been treating me well so far. Just wanted to say that there are some pretty juicy talismans this build can take advantage of
and that's probably not close to the best one of those could roll for us.
"
Amdi wrote:
I have one question, and it might be a little newbish.. I see that you havent taken the lightning damage node and crackling speed, while u have taken the wep lightning damage and arcing blows. Why is that? I would have guessed that lightning damage would apply as well :)

We have so much choice in the passive tree that we need to be selective. Those 2 points for crackling speed I prefer to spent them on something more valuable like flask effect & duration / phase acrobatics or more HP nodes.

"
RonBrogundy wrote:
I've been messing around with this build and its been treating me well so far. Just wanted to say that there are some pretty juicy talismans this build can take advantage of
and that's probably not close to the best one of those could roll for us.

I've added a Talisman guide in the Legacy League Infos spoiler, you should check it out :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info