A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

Nice ones, finally Lightning coil.
And i hope monstrous treasure will be more common than the prophecy itself (haven't seen any in 2 months).
THat's nice and all.

But can we please get different Class Genders finally?
Good Work !!! :)
sweet
Thanks once again for this amazing game :) don't listen to the crazy people and change the card. Keep it as it is please.
The way of Flashback arhhhh
Dunno why you add even more divinations cards, when allready 80% of them are useless, and the 20% undroppable cause so rare... Disappointed about those divinations cards.
"
Spoyak wrote:
Dunno why you add even more divinations cards, when allready 80% of them are useless, and the 20% undroppable cause so rare... Disappointed about those divinations cards.

Because people paid GGG $660 a pop to add those cards to the game. They are 100% supporter designed.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
DefiantSoul90 wrote:
Just sitting here, laughing my ass off at the religious people being offended by a divination card. While playing a game themed like Path of Exile. The entire notion is hilarious at best, and a bit depressing at worst.

Yeah, the game is about killing things. Bandits etc. look just like real people and we kill them and nobody complains. But hey, here they see a picture and they lose their minds.

This. So much this.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
HYPEE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info