A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

"
thatguywonka wrote:
"
keppie wrote:
Ugh, stop trying to reason with religious people. It'll just mess up the forum. All religion is a scam invented to control and bleed dry gullible people and everybody who still defends one of mankind's worst inventions should be left alone in their misery, because they consider "faith" an all powerful argument to explain all contradictions and will thus never see reason to abandon wallowing themselves in suffering and penance for imaginary sins.

atheists need FAITH to believe God doesn't exist, thus making atheism a religion.

faith
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
faith (fāth)
n.
a. Belief in God or in a set of religious doctrines. <--- not in the case of atheism
b. A set of religious doctrines; a body of dogma: adhered to the Muslim faith. <--- not in the case of atheism
c. often Faith Christianity Secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will viewed as a theological virtue. <-- not in the case of atheism

2. Confident or unquestioning belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing. See Synonyms at belief, trust.

3. Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters; refused to break faith with his friends.

Idiom:
in faith
Indeed; truly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So only the fisrt definition of faith is related to religion. This is not applicable to atheism.

I have faith in science. So science is a religion?
I have faith in GGG. So GGG is a religion?
I have faith in my friends. So my friends are god?

I don't thinks so.

I have faith in Kuduku.
So Kuduku is a god? yeah !

"
tkensei wrote:
"
Andrew676 wrote:
Good work GGG!

BUT

Do something intresting for FEMALE characters! Scion, Witch

+1

Need microtransactions for female characters, most are for the male characters.

Also Scion looks really depressed, Ranger looks like a man, Shadow is hunchback, Templar looks like he needs a cast for his arm.

Please update.

i agree :)
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
thatguywonka wrote:
"
keppie wrote:
Ugh, stop trying to reason with religious people. It'll just mess up the forum. All religion is a scam invented to control and bleed dry gullible people and everybody who still defends one of mankind's worst inventions should be left alone in their misery, because they consider "faith" an all powerful argument to explain all contradictions and will thus never see reason to abandon wallowing themselves in suffering and penance for imaginary sins.

atheists need FAITH to believe God doesn't exist, thus making atheism a religion.

Well that makes aSantaclauism aunicornism and alepriconism religions too.
How could somebody claim that not believing in something without a single piece of evidence requires faith, is beyond me.
Jesus.....without sin? Didn't he fuck a prostitute? Again, sorry; or she.
Last edited by codlover77 on Dec 21, 2016, 7:27:04 AM
The Divination card art is fantastic. Seriously I wish all the art in PoE was done by the artist! For me his style embodies PoE.
Totally love new arts
"
FYI: jesus didn't invent beards or clothes, a "circle of light" is literally EVERYWHERE even in the fucking Mayans

As yellow fluid isn´t forcibly beer.
And something with white foam on it isn´t forcibly beer.
And something smelling like hop might be equally your neighbour.
Also stuff in a jug isn´t forcibly beer.

But when you have yellow stuff with white foam in a jug that smells like hop - it is very probably beer and not tears shed by golden faires.
Feel free to think otherwise.

"
to convince a Christian

Oh, fortunetelling. I thought you aren´t into supernatural stuff.

Back to topic:

Besides the thematised card I simply consider redundant I really like the artstyle.
Reminds me of Darkest Dungeon somehow.

Generally looking forward for the update.
Started playing again after a long break and still feeling like candyshop. Only with sparkles. And demons. And more sparkles.

"
Vaydra wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
"
I'd like GGG to clarify if " the saint's treasure" was meant to degrade Jesus Christ. If so I would like to see this art removed as it would be extremely offensive to me . Me and several other longtime members/ supporters would be forced to uninstall. I'm not a prude and am not easily offended but this would be crossing the line.

This was a real turn off for me and I would like some clarification as well.

.... Jesus was of Middle Eastern descent because of the geographic location of the events described in the Gospels, and, among some modern Christian scholars, the genealogy ascribed to him. For this reason, he should be portrayed as an olive-skinned individual typical of the Levant region.

also the subject of the card looks more like ProjectPT than Jesus

A: It is a common depiction of Christ
B: How can you even tell the 'skin tone' of the depicted Christ-like individual when he has more of a zombified
appearance than that of one with living flesh (which makes it even more of a mockery when you take into consideration the thoughtless individuals that call Christ a 'zombie from thousands of years ago').
C: You're missing the entire point. I sincerely doubt they would offend their Islamic, Buddhist, Jewish, or other persons of beliefs outside of Christianity who play the game, because it's always socially acceptable to mock Christians.

So I think it's pretty self explanatory why any sincere Christian would be put off by this.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Worshiping of the false god Koduku is sacrilege, you will pay for your sins.
4real WHEN IS THE BALLANCE CHANGES !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IS THE HP BALLANCE ????????????

LIFE BUILDS ARE SHTTTTTTTTTTT AND YOU KNOW THIS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info