A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

"
If you're offended you're trying too damn hard to be offended.

Get over yourself.

Which invisible post of mine makes you think, that I feel offended?

"
Where in any of this did you get that they're trying to be funny?

That´s what caricatures usually are. Even the dark and gritty ones.

"
They're depicting an event in the in-game world.

Using a real world resemblence Captain Obvious painted on a bright, shiny day.

I think that´s why I´m taking part in the discussion at all. The hard tries to argue the reference away irritate me slightly. Combined with the instruction not to take the reference too serious. The one that is supposedly not there. Simultaneously.

Last edited by Querne on Dec 21, 2016, 1:21:27 AM
"
Querne wrote:

Using a real world resemblence Captain Obvious painted on a bright, shiny day.

because Christianity is the only religion ever and everything even with a hint of religion CLEARLY is aimed at jesus, it's not like we've had religion WAY BEFORE AND AFTER jesus was even a thing.
"
because Christianity is the only religion ever and everything even with a hint of religion CLEARLY is aimed at jesus, it's not like we've had religion WAY BEFORE AND AFTER jesus was even a thing.

My fault, the guy with the typical haircut, beard, clothes, open arms and halo as depicted on every classical painting ever is surely meant to look like Buddha.
Or Shiva. Hm wait, no. Therefore lacking some arms I guess.

Last edited by Querne on Dec 21, 2016, 1:32:57 AM
"
Querne wrote:
"

My fault, the guy with the typical haircut, beard, clothes, open arms and halo as depicted on every classical painting ever is surely meant to look like Buddha.

FYI: jesus didn't invent beards or clothes, a "circle of light" is literally EVERYWHERE even in the fucking Mayans
Astramentis on a card? time to farm
oh boi here we go
"
Radgris wrote:
"
Querne wrote:
"

FYI: jesus didn't invent beards or clothes, a "circle of light" is literally EVERYWHERE even in the fucking Mayans

See, this is where you messed up. Trying to convince a Christian that anything existed before Christians said it did.

Jesus totally invented the beard, arms, long cloth robes, and halos. Those existed nowhere else before or since him.
Ugh, stop trying to reason with religious people. It'll just mess up the forum. All religion is a scam invented to control and bleed dry gullible people and everybody who still defends one of mankind's worst inventions should be left alone in their misery, because they consider "faith" an all powerful argument to explain all contradictions and will thus never see reason to abandon wallowing themselves in suffering and penance for imaginary sins.
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
!! Kuduku !!
!! Kuduku is the only god !!

Praise Kuduku and you will be rewarded!

Kuduku Ô Great God of the RNG,
Give us our items everyday
Give us the chaos from you sacred recipe
Kuduku Ô Great God

Wanderlust will be sacrfied in you name
And maybee the Great God
Will grant us his blessing

The sacrifice of unique will lead to the precious 6L we all want

Kuduku The Great God
Spare us
Kuduku Ô Great God
Bless us
Praise Kuduku
And you will be exalted

!! Kuduku !!

I wonder How the box card will work.
And Nice a vaal temple div card... but 16... it's time to praise Kuduku :D
Last edited by shadoon on Dec 21, 2016, 3:17:34 AM
"
keppie wrote:
Ugh, stop trying to reason with religious people. It'll just mess up the forum. All religion is a scam invented to control and bleed dry gullible people and everybody who still defends one of mankind's worst inventions should be left alone in their misery, because they consider "faith" an all powerful argument to explain all contradictions and will thus never see reason to abandon wallowing themselves in suffering and penance for imaginary sins.

atheists need FAITH to believe God doesn't exist, thus making atheism a religion.
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info