A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

I don't understand the point of adding more divination cards that do nothing. Some of these are really nice, ro interesting, but I do not understand the point of making cards that give belts and gloves if they're to be the same tier as the carrion crow.

Could they at least give GOOD versions of those items if they're amassed, and be harder to get? Otherwise I don't see the point of hoarding them.

As for the 3-d art, are these upgrades for the vfx pictured? They look great regardless!

Also seconding chopsticks, I feel like running a Kaom is mandatory for anyone not running es.
Last edited by Attlus on Dec 21, 2016, 8:01:35 PM
col
"
Attlus wrote:
I don't understand the point of adding more divination cards that do nothing. Some of these are really nice, ro interesting, but I do not understand the point of making cards that give belts and gloves if they're to be the same tier as the carrion crow.

Could they at least give GOOD versions of those items if they're amassed, and be harder to get? Otherwise I don't see the point of hoarding them.

As for the 3-d art, are these upgrades for the vfx pictured? They look great regardless!

Also seconding chopsticks, I feel like running a Kaom is mandatory for anyone not running es.

You don't have to understand, other players paid for the right to design a card and this is what they selected. Also, a "Unique Belt" can always end up being a Headhunter, much like a Unique gloves could, I believe, be an Atziri's Acuity.
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Dec 21, 2016, 10:46:29 PM
The Saints Threasure drop at Arsenal map
Aaand *click*. Bought a div tab now that they're reasonably small. Good job GGG!
Too many uniques again to my taste but I like the idea of a prophecy from divination card.
And I wonder how rare the Jesus card will be.
"
leto2626 wrote:
Too many uniques again to my taste but I like the idea of a prophecy from divination card.

Are you implying that Jesus was secretly amassing wealth from his followers (much like the Church he spawned)? BLASPHEMY!!! ;)
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:

Are you implying that Jesus was secretly amassing wealth from his followers (much like the Church he spawned)? BLASPHEMY!!! ;)

It'd be just awful if anyone talked about the Church and it's activities truthfully.. I mean I mean.. heresy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info