CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
Helchen wrote:
Where should i place the fertile mind jewels?

One beside vaal pact, one near the ranger frenzy charge and the last one near shadow frenzy charge.

You can also choose to use brute force solution in the duelist section jewel if you want to convert the str to int, but a nice rare can be good too.
MFJonesHC
got up to 8169 dmg in hideout, 10950 ES, 5.65 aps in hideout, 84% chance to hit, 1254 int, level 90.

uber atziri down! my first time ever =D
Last edited by goldnugget on Jan 15, 2017, 4:33:58 AM
"
goldnugget wrote:
got up to 8169 dmg in hideout, 10950 ES, 5.65 aps in hideout, 84% chance to hit, 1254 int, level 90.

uber atziri down! my first time ever =D

I killed uber Atziri today for the first time, also. Same standard loot, too!

Took me 8 lab runs each with twice enchanted to finally get my enchant for the boots, and I'm someone who really hates lab
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 16, 2017, 3:43:50 AM
Well i was running Esh domain to upgrade my bad rolled HOWAs. Once i did, i corrupted my existing ones and hit Culling Strike.

But as you can see, it is not very well rolled. Would you use it over

Culling Strike is nice, but not THAT big deal in my opinion. On the other hand, the increases in damage and ES from the better rolled item are also not THAT big.
Personally I wouldn't use the claw without at least 11% int roll but I suppose the culling strike could make up for it. I've been trying to get a good rolled culling strike corrupt too. I think it's really up to you. Right now I am already culling with the orb of storms setup which does a pretty good job.
MFJonesHC
Just got to mapping with this build, it's amazing! Insanely fast compared to anything else I've played (generally melee/totems)
Thanks for the build sir ! Just achieved Level 36 in the League Challenge, and I never went so far before. I killed the Guardians and the Shaper for the first time, it's amazing !
Character is completed, I think this is as far as I can push the build in terms of gear. Will try to hit level 98 depending on how much more mapping Im going to do with my friends.

I think the only thing I'm really missing is a blade flurry enchant for my helmet, but probably not going to grind lab for it because i hate lab forever

gear

14.6k ES with discipline
11.4k Tooltip with wrath + HoT

Very powerful and very tanky. This is the most i've ever geared up any character and probably the most I've mapped on a single character ever.
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 16, 2017, 1:08:14 PM
I am thinking if I shouldn't run a HoWA as my 2nd build in Breach, before sth gets nerfed next league. How does this build fare against this one:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1805182

They look very similar for my (untrained) eye. Spectral Throw and BF can be swapped depending on the situation?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info