and gear:

and dps in hideout:

ES 10400:)
Last edited by armanii84 on Jan 11, 2017, 3:17:42 AM
"
MFJones wrote:
"
N4Z wrote:
Just run some breach lords and aziri run. Wow. This build comes with crazy damage. I'm able REKT those bosses faster than any builds I have ever played. My dps is around 4K HO atm @ lvl 83. Im going to up few more levels ~ 87/88 then will try Guardian + shaper.

Yes HOWA is quite insane atm. For only a fraction of the currency investment compared to other high-end builds (eg. signalshot) it does everything so smoothly and effortlessly. General map clearing might not be as fast due to the limited AOE of Blade flurry but it makes up for it in terms of boss killing and survivability.

This claw will most likely get nerfed knowing GGG.

UPDATE!! Complete corrupted unidentified Abyss and corrupted unidentified Maze Minotaur today and forget to refill Vintak before enter Arena but it was not matter that much. Just hold 1 button and boss deleted
. WTF build.
"
MFJones wrote:
"
Moksu wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:
This is my tooltip with just auras: hatred and herald of thunder

all gems maxed

Why are you even using Herald of Thunder? Wrath + discipline not enough?

It is enough but I have a level 4 enlighten and decided to fit it in with some aura nodes, I found the damage to be worth the few points. This is optional imo and I wouldn't recommend HoT without level 4 enlighten and the aura nodes near vaal pact or else your usable mana pool will be too low especially for low regen maps.

would lvl 3 enlighten work if you took the extra 4% reduced mana reserved near CI? 26c looks a lot better than 365 T_T
Last edited by goldnugget on Jan 11, 2017, 11:40:06 AM
1247 Int
12,879 ES

Copied MFJone's tree - thanks dude.
In hideout with only Wrath and Herald of Thunder, I also run Discipline.
"
goldnugget wrote:

would lvl 3 enlighten work if you took the extra 4% reduced mana reserved near CI? 26c looks a lot better than 365 T_T

I think I gave that a try but I was left with too little mana, but you can try it and see how it feels for you. I like having the higher mana pool so doing low/no regen maps aren't as annoying.
MFJonesHC
Crafted a new ring today too bad the int is kinda low

MFJonesHC
"
MFJones wrote:
"
goldnugget wrote:

I think I gave that a try but I was left with too little mana, but you can try it and see how it feels for you. I like having the higher mana pool so doing low/no regen maps aren't as annoying.

i'm left with 152 mana. that seems like enough. haven't tried a no regen map with it yet, but the mana leech node seems to do its work.

In the hideout i'm at level 86, 8273 ES, 7445 tooltip (without conc effect), 1110 int, 85% chance to hit. do you think i'm ready for stuff like shaper once i get a vinktars? other than that upgrade, would i just need these big multi exalt items, or is there something easier?

shaper is the goal i set for myself this league and i would really appreciate some help.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jan 12, 2017, 3:44:48 AM
Sorry I read your question incorrectly, your setup with the extra 4% node should do just fine, even for no regen maps 152 mana is more than enough
MFJonesHC
"
goldnugget wrote:

i'm left with 152 mana. that seems like enough. haven't tried a no regen map with it yet, but the mana leech node seems to do its work.

In the hideout i'm at level 85, 8172 ES, 7199 tooltip (11295 with conc effect), 1085 int, 84% chance to hit. do you think i'm ready for stuff like shaper once i get a vinktars? other than that upgrade, would i just need these big multi exalt items, or is there something easier?

shaper is the goal i set for myself this league and i would really appreciate some help.

I think your damage can be higher, you can do so by trying to get more int on your gear if possible as upgrades. But 7k tooltip with auras is good. 84% chance to hit is also fine, I previously played with as low as 78% and still felt okay. Aim for something like 1.1k or even 1.2k int would be great for both your ES and damage.

You can also try to get higher ES, I think 8k for this build is a bit low but you're only level 85 so you still have 5-6 "easy" levels to go. 10k ES should be pretty easy with some upgrades and some levels.

If you know the shaper fight well I think it's pretty safe to go for it and give it a try. I think you have a good chance of succeeding. Just make sure you use orb of storm + ele weakness curse on hit combo. With the amount of lightning penetration this build gets, the extra ele resist reduction will help a lot for shaper especially.
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 12, 2017, 3:38:49 AM
How viable is it for HC? I love it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info