[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

"
AcidCitrus wrote:

So, I need to get a 1 link only on boots? just CoH and weakness linked together?
What should I get instead of the 2nd enlighten? I just dropped it there to level it and pray the RNG to give me a level 4 since i wasn't using anything.

No, I'm saying that in order for the curse to be applied to anything you have to link CoH + Enfeeble to another skill and hit enemies with it. Right now it's literally not doing anything, no enemies are cursed. The only way to curse enemies without an explicit action is by using Blasphemy, but that has a very limited Area of Effect and also costs you mana reservation - you won't be able to run it with Wrath and Discipline. If you want to use CoH you would need to link another skill set (for instance a separate Spectral Throw + GMP) to CoH to use it - at that point it's probably better to just manually cast it TBH.

"

So I replace my lightning damage on ring to some %ES. And I get an amulet with WED/crit multiplier + INT (should be doable easily i think).
Can't I just get a ring with something else but accuracy AND get the gloves shaper's touch?

Your options are:

1) Get a better Amulet and craft ES% on rings

or

2) Get Shaper's Touch, replace your rings with ones that have better stats but don't have accuracy.

Option 2 will probably give you better results if your budget is limited (<10 exalts)

"

The few % percent didn't seem important/relevant much to me (because i'm a noob?) so I didn't worry much about it, but i'll get to do it asap!

Avatar of the Slaughter gives you +1 Frenzy charges and makes all of your Frenzy charges more effective. For reference, I have 7 maximum Frenzy charges and I get about 60% more DPS with Frenzies up - this is extremely substantial. This ascendancy + taking the additional frenzy charge nodes is what makes Raider feel fast and fun, IMO.
Last edited by SorakPoE on May 1, 2017, 6:26:26 PM
Got this enchant the other day when the lab had a good layout. Is there any way I can incorporate it into the build? Was thinking maybe with a level 4 enlighten plus the 4% reduced reserved mana node near the CI cluster, I could maybe use wrath + HoT + disc for more DPS. Or would I be mana starved still? What do you guys think? Is there a tool online or offline that can compute this for me? :)
Thanks again for your answers! That's real helpful!
However, i still have 2 unanswered question (sorry if that's obvious, we have to start somewhere), if I remove my enlighten support (the level 2) and removing the Curse on Hit (which I did), I now have 2 free slots. Any recommendation on what to run in these slots?
Thanks!
"
Got this enchant the other day when the lab had a good layout. Is there any way I can incorporate it into the build? Was thinking maybe with a level 4 enlighten plus the 4% reduced reserved mana node near the CI cluster, I could maybe use wrath + HoT + disc for more DPS. Or would I be mana starved still? What do you guys think? Is there a tool online or offline that can compute this for me? :)

https://poe.mikelat.com/#0sK2Ld/j0pbMb.iNh/tNrp.ae

In my experience this is about the minimum amount of unreserved mana to be able to play without going OOM all the time if you are using GMP, and is still a bit uncomfortable. If you can get the gems socketed in a +1 to all gems item and get a level 5 Enlighten that would make it much more comfortable IMO.

Alternatively you can Empower your Wrath + Discipline without taking the extra 4% reduced mana node and still be fairly comfortable mana-wise.

"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Thanks again for your answers! That's real helpful!
However, i still have 2 unanswered question (sorry if that's obvious, we have to start somewhere), if I remove my enlighten support (the level 2) and removing the Curse on Hit (which I did), I now have 2 free slots. Any recommendation on what to run in these slots?
Thanks!

Lots of options, but some that are popular:

- Flame Dash for movement utility over terrain you can't walk/whirl
- Faster Casting or Increased Duration linked with your curse and Vaal skills
- Ancestral Protector totem
- Spell Totem linked with curse
- Orb of Storms + Power Charge on Crit to generate power charges more reliably but requiring more user action - if you do this you can also link CoH and the curse to OoS and do both at once

Just yolo exalted and got T1 accuracy.

Was hoping for a good cold res roll, so i could maybe work Skyforths into my build, but this will do :D

"
SorakPoE wrote:
"

https://poe.mikelat.com/#0sK2Ld/j0pbMb.iNh/tNrp.ae

In my experience this is about the minimum amount of unreserved mana to be able to play without going OOM all the time if you are using GMP, and is still a bit uncomfortable. If you can get the gems socketed in a +1 to all gems item and get a level 5 Enlighten that would make it much more comfortable IMO.

Alternatively you can Empower your Wrath + Discipline without taking the extra 4% reduced mana node and still be fairly comfortable mana-wise.

Thank you Sorak! Forgot to mention that I'm playing the BF version of the build so I don't need as much unreserved mana as you guys. Anyway, using the aura calculator you linked, with 1400 total mana, I'd still have 182 mana left which I think is more than enough for BF.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#FB2lMd/j0pbMb.iNh/tNrp.ae

Time to experiment! Would report back here!
Spoiler

11k es
73k ST in hideout
160k ST with charges (no flask)

Build is feeling good now. Got the lightning golem helm enchant which solved my low attack speed issues. Still need to find a GG amulet but it's tough to find a good one. I could change my tree to add more dps but it's not needed and I would sacrifice ES, which, I think is a bad idea.
WOW so cool,my es just have 7k :(
Reporting back regarding my aura experiment. H/O BF tooltip dps went up by 2k+ with a level 20 wrath. Resistances got messed up because I had to change a couple of items to get be res capped. From having an even 155% for all elements for the wise oak bonus, now have light res as the highest with cold and fire just 1% apart. Can easily be fixed by blessing one of my rings though, just ran out of orbs. :) Also, I have 141 mana left w/o taking the 4% reduced reserved mana node below the CI cluster. Might take it when I hit level 93.

Spoiler
Discipline + HoT + PoL

Discipline + HoT + Wrath

Last edited by TheDioscuri on May 3, 2017, 11:07:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info