[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

"
stormyknight wrote:
True i do lose 2 skill points, i think you have my old Path of builds pastebin, i had linked an old build at first. Its updated to the one i use and was referencing. My 90-100 nodes are throatseeker, forces of nature and crackling speed. i dont have the extra point for the 4% attack speed 10% proj damage (that is 5k dps on my build in that one node though) but i just cant work it in.

I really value those flask and mana nodes, as noted many times throughout the thread mana is rough and boss pre spam is sketchy, taking those nodes solves that and with those flask nodes i have almost perma flasks at all times even while bossing since a kill lasts about as long as the flask duration.

Here is the lvl 100 (121pt) tree in the official builder: -2 from bandits (kill,krait,krait)

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQAGAecDHgW1DPINjQ5ID8QRLxGBEZYV1xX2Ff0XJhmKGdcaVRqNHYMfQSLqI9MknST9KgsqOCsKLL8uUzBbNug31Dt8PL4-z0HQQzFEDUZpRwZJUUz_TipRR1ZjWhpbJluvXfJfal9wYSFiWmJ5Y6dsCG8nb1dwUnGwdct4GXqEf8Z_-4NthMWE74auidOMNo1-jYGNv4_6kAqSgJMnk5CXBpoXmmqbJpu1n8uhL6KjpcunMKyXrTOv67TFuMq95r6KvqfBoMHFwuzDM8M6xKLI8M2Y0K3Q0NNv037Y1drB2-fdRt-Y51TndOfq6NbqYusU7BjtP-968NXxivkz_MX_3g==

And here is the amended lvl 90 tree which has the remaining dps nodes i noted in my first statement missing, but yeah i feel overall this is more dps, accuracy and utility then invalesco's initial build.

I would also note for the debate with shapers gloves is that they are strictly worse then a rare pair with accuracy, 30+int, 10+ attack speed and 190 or more es its a 2k dps loss and 700es over my pair but i also have accuracy on a ring so i guess if you struggle for the accuracy on at least 1 other piece other then gloves then shapers fills the roll.

I was going off of the build you have on your character via your profile. I'm not debating the merits of the flask nodes - I think that they can be extremely useful in boss fights, and depending on your mana situation the extra mana can be a big deal. I was spec'd into Druidic Rite for a long time. As I said I think this is an entirely valid option, just noting that it's not strictly better than the other setup.

For my current setup where I'm essentially using a level 5 Enlighten I don't need any extra mana whatsoever, and it's extremely rare for a boss fight to end up in a situation where I can really make good use of the flask nodes so I opted to not take the nodes. Literally there are no fights where I can make full use of an entire flask duration effectively such that it would be terribly useful - something like a Minotaur will die before one round of flasks is down even with extra life, but generally most of the end-game bosses teleport around or go into invulnerable phases and such too often to get full uptime on a flask.

I'm not sure why you are bringing up using Shaper's Touch - I've never advocated for them being ultimate Best in Slot, and if you had an unlimited budget I expect they would not be. But with realistic constraints on available gear, freeing up two suffix slots on other gear for accuracy opens up a lot of options. I'm also using a pair that is corrupted for +1 to all gems, and once I respec into more mana I'm planning to Empower my Wrath and Discipline which represents about 6K DPS and 300 ES; I also have quite a lot of extra Strength from my amulet and Strength = ES% so the gloves give me a good amount of ES as well. I used to have a pair of 200 ES gloves with 50 Int and 300 Accuracy, but this setup gives me much more damage.

Ultimately what exactly is optimal depends a lot on your exact gear and level you are, so there's really no point debating if a minor adjustment is better or worse. What we can do is objectively identify the pros and cons for each choice and let people decide themselves if they want to respec into a given tree.
Last edited by SorakPoE on Apr 28, 2017, 12:47:42 PM
I think, if talking budget, noncrit is easily a better way to go. More int for more es from low es equipment. Shaper's Touch for non-accuracy specific gear.

"
Darkith1546 wrote:
"
MYMeBriZeiS wrote:
hey man , great build btw !
i mean , there are things in first page , but nothing detailed for the skyforth-crit build variation ?
there is the tree there ofc , and jewels in gear section (for example) - but u have brute force there , and on the tree i dont see any good spot for that jewel ?
i guess - by full build - i mean things like that ... since the tree is out there ( and i ve followed eyes closed ) . where would the jewels go ?
i mean ... i'm at like 11-12k lightnin dmg ( flat dmg ) , and i see on the screenshots that u have around 25k fully buffed. my max ST dps with charges flasks vaal haste etc is around 90k atm.
As i see it ... i should be at a flat dmg around 20k? -> making crits hit for around 80k? else whats the reason for going crit etc since the *normal* + overload build goes for 75k+ flat dmg (fairly easy/cheaply too, compared to a 40x skyforth :P)
Sorry for the buffling , i just havent played HOWA at ALL , and im in a place that i dont know what's missing u know.
i guess i just wonna see ( or read ofc ) jewels placement and stuff like that .
a Screenshot of ES/DP (maybe jewels/tree etc) for 2.6 crti+skyforth would be GREAT if someone could !

I played the non-crit version (etup's build) till level 91 then I respecced into crit following the skyforth build. The non-crit version had more damage and cleared much faster. Losing faster attacks gem in my 6-link turned out to be a huge loss. I regret respeccing.

This is etup's non-crit tree poeurl.com/bbA2 it gave me about 200 more int, more ES, and stronger flasks than the skyforth crit tree.

Oh man, that build is awful for noncrit. Is this for HC? If it is then not such a big deal.* All those es nodes and he misses the lightning damage nodes right on top, and this with a lvl 100(with 2 Kraityns) build.

The problem with forgoing US for ST HOWA is it's not that inefficient. Doesn't take many points to get there and there's plenty of int and good nodes along the way.

(In POB:)

*I went off a Shaper speedrunner build with this, more es AND much more damage:

https://pastebin.com/mZFXyqHb (lvl95 build, 2 kraityns)

Another without US and with Kaom's Roots(or regular es/int boots, or Skyforth for a bit more es and mana reservation reduction):

https://pastebin.com/yMdSxSf3 (lvl94, much more damage and less es, but still 10k+. For giggles I put in another 6 pts. 11.2k es for this build vs 11.8k es for etup's and over 22% more damage than etup's)

Here's etup's with the same gear:

https://pastebin.com/tkF5LqFV

Here's my planned Skyforth crit ST(switching from BF, ST looks fun). Requires specific gear to get my goal 10k+ es:

https://pastebin.com/sC8fFGUZ

...That said, I've been messing around with ES/Int boots+Shaper's Touch and it's been looking better, even without power charges. (and I've changed a few things since posting these links while making this post)
Last edited by ExiledPoe on Apr 28, 2017, 8:12:20 PM
Was finally able to break 100k hideout DPS with GMP while maintaining 10k ES :D

Spoiler
Note that I have respec'd a bit out of the setup used in the screenshot to grab Primal Spirit - this setup has the best DPS I can manage with my gear and maintain 10k ES, but it's very easy to go OOM. I did a Hydra and a Shaper and it wasn't a factor during the boss fight, but during the Hydra map itself I had to slow down a bit to make sure I didn't miss too much. Tree used for the ss:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAQkB0QHnAx4F-QzyDXwNjQ5ID8QRLxGBEZYV1xXwFfYV_RcmGYoZ1xpVHYMfQSPTJP0qCyo4Kwosvy5TMFs26DfUO3w8vkHQQzFGaUZxRwZM_04qUUdWY1oaW69d8l9qX3BfsGBDYSFieWOnbAhuPW8nb1dvnnBSdct4GXqEf8aDCYNthMWE74auidOMNo1-jYGP-pAKkyeVzJcGmmqbJpu1n8uhL6Kjo4qly6cwrJetM6_rtAy0xbjKuNm-gL6KvqfBoMHFwzPDOsSiykrK082Y0K3Q0NNv2NXawdvn3UbdSOdU5-rqYuq67BjtP-4O8Yr5M_lj_MX_3g==

Last edited by SorakPoE on Apr 29, 2017, 7:15:50 PM
Would skyforths make this build better? or do int boots take priority?
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Was finally able to break 100k hideout DPS with GMP while maintaining 10k ES :D

Spoiler
Note that I have respec'd a bit out of the setup used in the screenshot to grab Primal Spirit - this setup has the best DPS I can manage with my gear and maintain 10k ES, but it's very easy to go OOM. I did a Hydra and a Shaper and it wasn't a factor during the boss fight, but during the Hydra map itself I had to slow down a bit to make sure I didn't miss too much. Tree used for the ss:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAQkB0QHnAx4F-QzyDXwNjQ5ID8QRLxGBEZYV1xXwFfYV_RcmGYoZ1xpVHYMfQSPTJP0qCyo4Kwosvy5TMFs26DfUO3w8vkHQQzFGaUZxRwZM_04qUUdWY1oaW69d8l9qX3BfsGBDYSFieWOnbAhuPW8nb1dvnnBSdct4GXqEf8aDCYNthMWE74auidOMNo1-jYGP-pAKkyeVzJcGmmqbJpu1n8uhL6Kjo4qly6cwrJetM6_rtAy0xbjKuNm-gL6KvqfBoMHFwzPDOsSiykrK082Y0K3Q0NNv2NXawdvn3UbdSOdU5-rqYuq67BjtP-4O8Yr5M_lj_MX_3g==

Gratz sorak!

"
phillylim wrote:
Would skyforths make this build better? or do int boots take priority?

INT boots take priority IMO, but it all depends on personal preference
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Apr 29, 2017, 8:28:19 PM
Hey.

Would someone check my avatar in profile plz, profile is public and name is Radikas.

What need do improve?

In HO whit discipline, ice colem my dmg is 10.6k and ES 9,6k

Is my jewels, rings, amu ok?

Thx and sorry for my afwul english.
Hey, it is time to show off what I managed to build and get so far for my HoWA. I play in Legacy league softcore (beggining, 1st season).
So here are my items :

"

With this, I reach 8k ES easily, with average of 50k dps in hideout. I am able to kill Atziri (normal) with lot of ease (too much? :p). However I am not able to finish the uber lab, the boss one shot me sometimes, literally (I know i must avoid them, will come hopefully with experience).

Here is my tree link :

"

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAQkB0QHnAx4FtQ2NDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFfYV_RcmGYoZ1xpVGo0fQSLqIvQj0yT9KgsqOCsKLL8uUzBbNbk26DfUPL5DMUZpRwZM_04qUUdWY1smW69d8l9qX3BhIWJ5bAhsC20ZbydvV3BSdct4GXqEf8Z_-4NthMWE74auidOMNo1-jYGNv4_6kyeVzJcGmmqbtZ_LoSKhL6JAo4qnK6cwrTOv67TFuNm-Or6KvqfBoMHFwuzDOsSizZjQ0NNv2NXawdsa2-fdSOdU6NbqYusU7BjtP-4O8Yr0-Plj_MX_3g==?accountName=AcidCitrus&characterName=Im_A_Baby_Girl

Now, as for questions :

- What need to be changed? Can someone give me the "great lines"? The direction I should take, what to focus first.
- Any tip on improving dps? I have 1050+ INT

Oh and, I use Curse on Hit with enfeeble (because i'm too bad to press it everytime) I tend to stay far from everything and just press the key to spectral throw, I avoid dashing into adds, that's why I tought this would be a "good" idea, should I change this? With what?

Thanks for the guide, and the help!
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hey, it is time to show off what I managed to build and get so far for my HoWA. I play in Legacy league softcore (beggining, 1st season).
So here are my items :

"

With this, I reach 8k ES easily, with average of 50k dps in hideout. I am able to kill Atziri (normal) with lot of ease (too much? :p). However I am not able to finish the uber lab, the boss one shot me sometimes, literally (I know i must avoid them, will come hopefully with experience).

Here is my tree link :

"

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAQkB0QHnAx4FtQ2NDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFfYV_RcmGYoZ1xpVGo0fQSLqIvQj0yT9KgsqOCsKLL8uUzBbNbk26DfUPL5DMUZpRwZM_04qUUdWY1smW69d8l9qX3BhIWJ5bAhsC20ZbydvV3BSdct4GXqEf8Z_-4NthMWE74auidOMNo1-jYGNv4_6kyeVzJcGmmqbtZ_LoSKhL6JAo4qnK6cwrTOv67TFuNm-Or6KvqfBoMHFwuzDOsSizZjQ0NNv2NXawdsa2-fdSOdU6NbqYusU7BjtP-4O8Yr0-Plj_MX_3g==?accountName=AcidCitrus&characterName=Im_A_Baby_Girl

Now, as for questions :

- What need to be changed? Can someone give me the "great lines"? The direction I should take, what to focus first.
- Any tip on improving dps? I have 1050+ INT

Oh and, I use Curse on Hit with enfeeble (because i'm too bad to press it everytime) I tend to stay far from everything and just press the key to spectral throw, I avoid dashing into adds, that's why I tought this would be a "good" idea, should I change this? With what?

Thanks for the guide, and the help!

Uh... Curse on Hit only works with skills that are linked to both the CoH gem and the curse. Right now it looks like they are linked to Vaal Discipline and Vaal Haste so the CoH isn't doing anything. Also linking multiple Enlightens to your auras doesn't stack, so you should get some other gem in there.

As far as upgrades go, I would honestly work on getting more ES before anything else. Craft ES% on Grim Hold rather than flat Lightning, and buy an amulet with WED/Crit Multi and some Int then craft ES% on that as well. Alternatively, consider switching to Shaper's Touch for gloves and keeping the Astra, although in that case the accuracy on your rings is overkill / wasted.

Finally, get someone to carry your through Uber lab, and get the last Ascendancy. The build is severely gimped by not having both Avatar of the Slaughter and Avatar of the Veil.

"
Uh... Curse on Hit only works with skills that are linked to both the CoH gem and the curse. Right now it looks like they are linked to Vaal Discipline and Vaal Haste so the CoH isn't doing anything. Also linking multiple Enlightens to your auras doesn't stack, so you should get some other gem in there.

So, I need to get a 1 link only on boots? just CoH and weakness linked together?
What should I get instead of the 2nd enlighten? I just dropped it there to level it and pray the RNG to give me a level 4 since i wasn't using anything.

"
As far as upgrades go, I would honestly work on getting more ES before anything else. Craft ES% on Grim Hold rather than flat Lightning, and buy an amulet with WED/Crit Multi and some Int then craft ES% on that as well. Alternatively, consider switching to Shaper's Touch for gloves and keeping the Astra, although in that case the accuracy on your rings is overkill / wasted.

So I replace my lightning damage on ring to some %ES. And I get an amulet with WED/crit multiplier + INT (should be doable easily i think).
Can't I just get a ring with something else but accuracy AND get the gloves shaper's touch?

"
Finally, get someone to carry your through Uber lab, and get the last Ascendancy. The build is severely gimped by not having both Avatar of the Slaughter and Avatar of the Veil.

The few % percent didn't seem important/relevant much to me (because i'm a noob?) so I didn't worry much about it, but i'll get to do it asap!

Thanks for the help :)
If anyone have any tough/tip, i'm all ears!
I have 5ex budget in LHC i just want to farm shaped strands or the spider forest with ST howa is it enough? I also wanna use astramentis+shapers touch
Last edited by LatvianTeddybear on May 1, 2017, 4:24:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info