[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

Why dont you swap LP for ALD and use conductivity? i mean, i can easily hit his avg. dmg stats with ALD and i dont see the average plus stats from gaining 39% light pen when you use vessel and wise oak for additional lp in high hp boss fights? idk why but it seems with ALD the fights are quite smoother and faster as with LP and also youre getting way more and faster VP lifeleech.

atm im using ALD instead of LP and im quite surprised how well it works.
"
11206321 wrote:
Why dont you swap LP for ALD and use conductivity? i mean, i can easily hit his avg. dmg stats with ALD and i dont see the average plus stats from gaining 39% light pen when you use vessel and wise oak for additional lp in high hp boss fights? idk why but it seems with ALD the fights are quite smoother and faster as with LP and also youre getting way more and faster VP lifeleech.

atm im using ALD instead of LP and im quite surprised how well it works.

There's no reason you can't use the curse as well when you are using Lightning Penetration? Resists can go into the negatives so it's not like they cancel each other out. Moreover bosses have a very large amount of curse effectiveness so the curses are very weak compared to Lightning Penetration. Also leech is based on damage dealt so it's in no way better to have 'visible' damage over actual damage.

According to Path of Building with my setup, I do about 23k more effective DPS on my GMP setup against standard bosses using Lightning Penetration than with Added Lightning. I can't really tell you why you feel it's smoother to use ALD unless you were choosing to not curse when you used LP.
Invalesco, Hi!
Very nice to see you again with nice build. Still remember your Blender build (first build of the week if I remember correctly)!

If you have some time maybe you can look at my gear and advice me some improvements... Extra budget is smth like 30ex. Which slots I should improve first?

Skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRAecDHgW1DPINjQ5ID8QRLxGWFdcV_RcmGYoZ1xpVHYMfQSLqI9Mk_SoLKjgrCiy_LlMwWzboN9Q7fDy-Ps9DMUZpRwZJUUz_TipRR1ZjWhpbr13yX2pfcGEhbydvV3BSdct4GXqEf8aDbYTFhO-Gro1-jYGNv4_6kAqVzJcGmmqbtZ_LoSKiQKKjo4qkeKXLpzCsl60zr-u0xbjKvea-p8GgwcXB1cLswzPDOsSizZjQ0NNv2NXawdvn3vjnVOjW6mLrFOwY7T_uDvDV9Pj5Y_zF

I`m at lvl 79 now, and using your "119 Points - Lower ES, Higher DPS" skill tree option. Do not think that I will reach lvl 100, so my question is what would be the best choice for next 10-15 skill points?

Would appreciate any suggestions from community! Thx in advance!
IGN: Bunch_Of_Rotting_Dicks
Last edited by MaidenPain on Apr 21, 2017, 4:07:30 AM
"
MaidenPain wrote:
Invalesco, Hi!
Very nice to see you again with nice build. Still remember your Blender build (first build of the week if I remember correctly)!

If you have some time maybe you can look at my gear and advice me some improvements... Extra budget is smth like 30ex. Which slots I should improve first?

Skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRAecDHgW1DPINjQ5ID8QRLxGWFdcV_RcmGYoZ1xpVHYMfQSLqI9Mk_SoLKjgrCiy_LlMwWzboN9Q7fDy-Ps9DMUZpRwZJUUz_TipRR1ZjWhpbr13yX2pfcGEhbydvV3BSdct4GXqEf8aDbYTFhO-Gro1-jYGNv4_6kAqVzJcGmmqbtZ_LoSKiQKKjo4qkeKXLpzCsl60zr-u0xbjKvea-p8GgwcXB1cLswzPDOsSizZjQ0NNv2NXawdvn3vjnVOjW6mLrFOwY7T_uDvDV9Pj5Y_zF

I`m at lvl 79 now, and using your "119 Points - Lower ES, Higher DPS" skill tree option. Do not think that I will reach lvl 100, so my question is what would be the best choice for next 10-15 skill points?

Would appreciate any suggestions from community! Thx in advance!

Hey, thanks! :) it was the CI crit dagger build that was botw actually :p

Your gear looks very nice! To be honest, the only significant upgrade at this point would be a good ammy with WED, crit multi and a healthy amount of dex and int, followed by a better helm.

If you wish for more DPS, I would prioritise getting the crit nodes and jewel sockets with your next bunch of points.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by CoolDown on Apr 23, 2017, 11:27:59 AM
What can I do to help prevent getting frozen so much? I'm still leveling this build, but one of my biggest issues is getting frozen and instantly killed because I'm not leeching anymore. I'm using a heat flask, but sometimes it happens so fast that even that can't save me.

I'm lvl 81, and still need to improve my gear, especially my rings, and eventually buy 20Q gems. Any gems that are best to upgrade to 20Q first?

Anything else I can do to improve the build in the meantime? Thanks!

Character is ZelfScratchy in my profile.

Tree: (and i just realized i didn't pick up Arcing Blows yet, will grab that next)
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQX5C2ENfA2NDkgRlhXXFfAXJhhdGYoc3CPTKPoqCyo4LL8wWzLROrM8vjzvQdBFR0ZxTipWY1cNV8lbr13yX2pfcF-wYENoZWjybj1vJ2-ecFJyqXqEf8aDCYNthMWGronTjDaPGo9gj_qQCpMnlcyXBppqm7WezZ_LoS-jiqcwrTOt8a9sr-u0DLiTvoC-isBmwcXDOsQVxPbGrspKytPQrdDQ0iHY1efq6hjquuvu7BjtP-4O85vz3fcy-Ov5M_lj_MU=

Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by BaggerX on Apr 23, 2017, 2:18:35 PM
"
BaggerX wrote:
What can I do to help prevent getting frozen so much? I'm still leveling this build, but one of my biggest issues is getting frozen and instantly killed because I'm not leeching anymore. I'm using a heat flask, but sometimes it happens so fast that even that can't save me.

I'm lvl 81, and still need to improve my gear, especially my rings, and eventually buy 20Q gems. Any gems that are best to upgrade to 20Q first?

Anything else I can do to improve the build in the meantime? Thanks!

Character is ZelfScratchy in my profile.

Tree: (and i just realized i didn't pick up Arcing Blows yet, will grab that next)
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQX5C2ENfA2NDkgRlhXXFfAXJhhdGYoc3CPTKPoqCyo4LL8wWzLROrM8vjzvQdBFR0ZxTipWY1cNV8lbr13yX2pfcF-wYENoZWjybj1vJ2-ecFJyqXqEf8aDCYNthMWGronTjDaPGo9gj_qQCpMnlcyXBppqm7WezZ_LoS-jiqcwrTOt8a9sr-u0DLiTvoC-isBmwcXDOsQVxPbGrspKytPQrdDQ0iHY1efq6hjquuvu7BjtP-4O85vz3fcy-Ov5M_lj_MU=

Gear:
Spoiler

Once you get Avatar of the Veil ascendancy you'll be mostly immune to elemental status ailments and your Silver Flask will remove any that make it on you.
What are the stats to increase the dps? to significantly upgrade my dps? I have 850 INT and i'm at 26k dps in hideout with wrath/discipline. Help!
I went from 700 to 850 and I gained about 2-3k dps. I tried with path of building to simulate some more INT, but it doesn't add significant more dps. So when I see screenshot with 100k dps, and potentially more dps if some things done correctly, i'm asking myself what is going wrong...
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
What are the stats to increase the dps? to significantly upgrade my dps? I have 850 INT and i'm at 26k dps in hideout with wrath/discipline. Help!
I went from 700 to 850 and I gained about 2-3k dps. I tried with path of building to simulate some more INT, but it doesn't add significant more dps. So when I see screenshot with 100k dps, and potentially more dps if some things done correctly, i'm asking myself what is going wrong...

The build has quite a few stats to improve DPS:
int, increased elemental damage, increased damage of various sorts (e.g., projectile for ST, damage, attack damage, lightning damage, etc.), increased critical strike chance, increased crit multiplier, attack speed.

Accuracy is an issue usually solved by equipping Shapers Touch.

Lightning Penetration and either Conductivity or Elemental Weakness curses help.

Ancestral Protector helps.

As well, increased gem levels help as does quality on many gems.

Jewels are a big source of DPS as you can get 2 crit multi rolls and 1 or 2 damage rolls.

Flasks help out a lot for DPS: Lightning Pen-Vinktars, The Wise Oak, Diamond Flask are the biggies for DPS.
==========
If you can afford an 800K or so ES 6-link chest with some int on it, that would be the item I'd first upgrade. Other than that, just level and improve gear, gems, etc.

I'd concurrently work on improving flasks.
==========
>> i'm asking myself what is going wrong...
It's a bit of an epiphany to realize that lots of little changes combine to make large improvements in DPS. You're on track - just keep leveling/improving gear.

Good luck.

Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 24, 2017, 3:56:59 AM
Will 5 link chest work well all way to tier 15 maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info