[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

Hey Invalesco, when you get a chance would you be able to suggest what I should focus on for upgrades? I'm thinking rings but things with Int, WED, Accuracy, and decent resists are pretty short supply in Legacy. (I bought a replacement for Gale Circle last night that gives me space to craft ES%, but needs a few tweaks to my set up so haven't equipped yet.

Character profile here:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SorakPoE/characters
Thanks for the input and help from everyone who's been answering questions!

"
Helbelinc1 wrote:
Hey,

I'm currently working on this build an recently hit level 80.
Damagewise I'm pretty good but I still feel like an absolute glass cannon.

Where/How should I improve next?

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAdEB5wMeBfkM8g2NDkgRLxFQEZYV1xXwFfYV_RcmGYoZ1xpVGyUdTx9BIvQnISo4Kwosvy0fMFs1uTY9NuhB0EMxRmlJUUuuTP9OKlRHVP5VhVZjWhpbr13yX2pfcGEhYnlsC20ZbWxvV3gZeoR_xoNthO-GrowLjDaNgY_6kAqTJ5XIlwabJp7En8uhL6OKpcumvqcrpzCnNK0zr-u0xbVIuXy95r6KwJzBoMHFwzPDOsSi0K3Q0Nlb2sHjhOd06NbrFOtj7BjssO4O8NX5Y_zF_gk=?accountName=Helbelinc1&characterName=WraeclastsAutochthon

If you're feeling like a glass cannon I think ES gear should be your priority for now. Gloves and boots should be the priority followed by your helm. I notice that you have got alot of +base damage on your jewellery which is fine, but %ele damage will give you more damage so you should probably prioritise that when you can. Doryani's should also be upgraded at some point to a crystal belt with %ele damage, with INT where possible.

"
mrpetrov wrote:
How do you guys think about the tradeoff between spending two passive points taking an extra frenzy charge or two, versus other options (like Int nodes or two points for an extra jewel slot)?

Is it clear that the extra frenzy charges < jewel slot (both need two passives)?

Hi Pet! Yup! 1 Frenzy charge for a raider grants 7% attack speed, 3% attack damage and 4% more damage (which stacks additively with the other frenzy charges). A single jewel that looks like this:
grants far more, especially if you consider that 32% crit multi provides far more of a dps boost than 4% more damage ever will.

"
SorakPoE wrote:
Hey Invalesco, when you get a chance would you be able to suggest what I should focus on for upgrades? I'm thinking rings but things with Int, WED, Accuracy, and decent resists are pretty short supply in Legacy. (I bought a replacement for Gale Circle last night that gives me space to craft ES%, but needs a few tweaks to my set up so haven't equipped yet.

Character profile here:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SorakPoE/characters

Heya! Personally I would upgrade your helm first to get more ES, followed by your boots. After you've edited your setup a little to use the replacement for gale circle, you can then start shopping around for a good amulet to replace chayula with, after which you can respec the points spent on the Arcane Focus cluster to grab unwavering stance and enjoy your new amulet
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
New "newb" questions:

1) Why do you use Elemental weakness if you don't even use it to kill mobs?

2) same question for teleport flame dash

2bis) how do you recharge your vinktar vessel against UBER bosses?

3) How do you get so much DPS with blade flurry on your stat? Considering all is elemental POE doesn't show you this type of DPS. Then i consider that for lvl 93 you did 22k physical DPS right?

But how?

(sorry for my english lvl)

regards
Last edited by neosilver1 on Mar 20, 2017, 4:20:12 PM
"
Invalesco wrote:
I notice that you have got alot of +base damage on your jewellery which is fine, but %ele damage will give you more damage so you should probably prioritise that when you can.

Thanks for the hints. I started with this and just bought this beauty for an exa:

Edit: And a belt :3
Last edited by Helbelinc1 on Mar 20, 2017, 6:22:50 PM
Hi Invalesco,

Following your previous advice ive upgraded a few of my pieces (6L my chest in 40fusings wew), also got 20%q gems closing in on 20/20.

ANy ideas on my next upgrades? My resistances are capped and I have 10k ES. Crystal belt would be my next upgrade but im open to any suggestions :)

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vileArchon/characters
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Last edited by vileArchon on Mar 20, 2017, 6:27:53 PM
Did shaper and uber atziri with ST yesterday and not having instant leech was a pretty big issue for me. Respecced to BF today and it's been so much fun. 1-shotting most t15 bosses and comfortably killing shaper/uber atziri/guardians deathless.

Clearspeed is pretty ass but I got a Dying Sun from my 4th shaper kill and the AoE is much better with it.

Currently sitting at ~16k avg dmg in HO with lvl 19 gems and 10k es

Gear for reference:
Spoiler

Also need to swap out my jewels and get int on belt for even more dps.
Last edited by SpreeHD on Mar 20, 2017, 7:38:11 PM
Skyforth something to go for in this build? could drop the trip down to Unwavering Stance possibly.
Hello, I'm currently playing this build in Legacy HC on lvl89.
How good is the amulet Choir of the Storm for this build? I didnt play last league so I have no idea how much dmg it would provide compared to a regular amulet/talisman.
Hi. I need help!

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/edm161/characters

I have a big problem with get max res. In ho i have just 9k dps. what i do wrong?
P.s. to get rings and amulet like you or something like that imposible, Unrealistic prices
"
edm161 wrote:
Hi. I need help!

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/edm161/characters

I have a big problem with get max res. In ho i have just 9k dps. what i do wrong?
P.s. to get rings and amulet like you or something like that imposible, Unrealistic prices

Its on Privat so no one will be able to help you :)
But i am already at 14,5k HO dps with RLY bad equip....You ARE surely doing something wrong :D

I started this build some days ago and its rly rly nice.
I have pretty shit equip (probably spend like 3ex overall while around 1,2ex was for both claws and 1 for vinktars).

Equip:
Spoiler

+1 fertile mind ,1 static elictricity and one bad rare jewel.

I am at 5,5k es and was running a 4link until now with ST,GMP,INC crit and light pen cause it would have been too expensive to color a 4link with 1r 2g 1b on vaal regalia.
That made me loose like 5k dps from WED.

Thats said i still did up to tier 11 maps pretty easy......As long as i am able to leech i survive.....Only gets kinda hard vs some beyond bosses.
Did atziri on the 4link pretty easy(even thought i died couple of times but only cause i was lazy and wanted to try out how much i could take)

I think i mashed up your trees (100points tree with engame tree) a little bit but works nice for me.

Actually tl:dr: Great build so far even with a "low" budget......Cant wait until i get more and better items.

€dit: Forgott to mention that i dont even have Uber Lab points yet......With them and the 5link i have now my single target probably greatly improves(what boots survivability cause of leech) and i can probably go up to t13/14 with that shit equip.

Now some questions:
1.Obviously the int roll on the claw is pretty important.....but what about the dex roll? And how much does 1% help? Would it for example be better to have a 12%int 9% dex or a 11% int 12%dex rolled?

2.As another person asked already: Why ele weakness? Did you actually use it sometimes? I feel like manual casting it on bosses feels clunky and takes away leech time!?

3.How much does the brute force and a second fertile mind actually help? Will be probably my next buy but not sure if maybe some other upgrades help more!?

Thx for the nice build :)

Ps.You could maybe mention "Thiefs torment" in the lvl section....I feel like that ring is stupid op for lvling as a fast attack build and it carried me to merciless easy.

Last edited by rossko on Mar 21, 2017, 8:09:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info