[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

"
streej wrote:
well, with 1k+ int it should be still like 7-8k es or not?

I had 13k ES if that helps!

"
Hi Invalesco, thanks for your very nice and strong build, what do you think about using Choir of the Storm amulet ? "Critical Strikes deal 50% increased lightning damage" seems pretty good. And how about using Orb of Storms + Increased Critical Strike + Power Charge on Critical ? It is better or worse than CWDT + BV + ICS+ PCoC ?

Hey! I've considered Choir of the Storm before actually and have simulated it for my character with approximately 200%+ uncapped lighting res in merc but the damage output was worse than a rare amulet with WED, Crit Multi and stats.

I personally prefer CWDT + BV + ICS + PCoC because it triggers automatically without my having to press an additional key (call me lazy).

"
SpreeHD wrote:
How the hell did you manage 4.18 aps on spectral throw in hideout? Mine is only 2.82. I don't have 20/20 gems yet but I doubt they'd give +1.3aps. Currently on 383% crit multi and only 43k dps in hideout with 86% hit chance.

Also just got a +40% BF damage enchant on my hubris and was contemplating on rerolling just because ST and WB feel so clunky with such low attack speed.

Here's my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SpreeHD/characters/ansip
Mainly need new gloves but there are none on sale atm.

My attack speed was probably helped by the fact that I had 286 dex, I had the acuity cluster and the attack speed nodes (plus jewel socket) just above and to the right of scion, and my rare jewels had 7% attack speed mods on them (amongst others). Your jewels are nice with the % lightning dmg and 2 x crit mods but the DPS output will still be lower than a jewel with %attack speed + 2 x crit mods.

Gratz on the BF enchant! I mean, I personally like BF because it had higher damage for bosses. In terms of attack speed on the tree for both versions there probably isn't alot of difference (apart from the templar accuracy + attack speed cluster). The BF version does however have a few more jewel sockets for you to use to ramp up your attack speed.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Blade FLurry 6-link with faster attacks, what would you swap out? Lightning pen? i cant play without faster attacks :)
So atm i have a elemental non crit version and was wondering if crit was better ... anyone who transformed into crit can tell me witch one is better?
Lvl 93 now , i have try the bf version and i give up immediatly lol ,st is so much quicker for maping ,its like twice faster to clean a map .

I'm at 85k dps in hid now with st gmp . Still not ur 100k ,but we can see the screen are not update ,u have not the same tree on screen ,u have only 1.2% leecj and warth+discipline+hot .none of ur st tree have that.

So hard to find better gear ,no one sell them right now,too early it seem.

edit : lvl 94 now,i have repsect the 3 0.4 0.4 and 0.8 leach node,take charisma instead to run hot +dicispline +warth ,got 99 800 dps with gmp in hid now,leech seem to be enought.
Last edited by Guchette94 on Mar 19, 2017, 10:40:52 AM
Hi. I'd like some help with the build if possible.
I'm sitting at 750int at level 88 right now, with elemental damage in all accessories and I only have 13k base, with a 5L tho. What am I doing wrong to be so far from the damages I see in screens?
Thanks.

Last edited by blublablubla on Mar 19, 2017, 9:11:34 AM
i have mana problem with ST build when i lv 64 any suggestion ?
"
ThisIsPoobpub wrote:
i have mana problem with ST build when i lv 64 any suggestion ?

You've got Inc AOE in your ST setup.Take that out for starters. If you feel like you're not leeching mana enough, grab more mana leech nodes next to Spirit Void, or if you can afford a Enlighten L2+, then that should be enough.
Last edited by AZN_R3D3MPTION on Mar 19, 2017, 11:08:32 AM
I've been looking through some of the high level HOWA/ST builds, and it seems a lot of them are completely skipping accuracy on items, any explanation as to why?
"
CrunCherTime wrote:
I've been looking through some of the high level HOWA/ST builds, and it seems a lot of them are completely skipping accuracy on items, any explanation as to why?

If they dont ,they are no crit and have the node hits cant be evade but u cant crit ,or life based witht the shield ,hits cant be evade
Hey,

I'm currently working on this build an recently hit level 80.
Damagewise I'm pretty good but I still feel like an absolute glass cannon.

Where/How should I improve next?

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAdEB5wMeBfkM8g2NDkgRLxFQEZYV1xXwFfYV_RcmGYoZ1xpVGyUdTx9BIvQnISo4Kwosvy0fMFs1uTY9NuhB0EMxRmlJUUuuTP9OKlRHVP5VhVZjWhpbr13yX2pfcGEhYnlsC20ZbWxvV3gZeoR_xoNthO-GrowLjDaNgY_6kAqTJ5XIlwabJp7En8uhL6OKpcumvqcrpzCnNK0zr-u0xbVIuXy95r6KwJzBoMHFwzPDOsSi0K3Q0Nlb2sHjhOd06NbrFOtj7BjssO4O8NX5Y_zF_gk=?accountName=Helbelinc1&characterName=WraeclastsAutochthon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info