[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

So which is better for clearing and bosses then?
"
Kitono wrote:
So which is better for clearing and bosses then?

ST is better for general map clearing, BF is better for bosses. If you're not the speed running kind and you tend to pause often to loot stuff and you don't have the ST microtransaction then you're probably better off using BF imo
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
hi your item holy shit-~

i can't ~
IGN : ZMANYO or JMANYO
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:
Thnaks for your input. 43 so far and going strong. Beside not having that much life,its enough to get the job done.

You're welcome! All the best in HC! Grab more hp nodes if u must

This has been my worse lvling experience ever. I try to usually use my later skill ( so BF ) . And it sucked big time. I played hardcore so i had like 5 rip along the way. Some were my fault and other were just cause the build is going melee with 0 defense and just get rape,happens sometime :).

With that being said, i am not sure what would be a better efficient way to lvl this. A thought i had was to just use spell totem+bladefall . Get some phys node ( everywhere near start ) . That why,since the tree has not a lot of life, like 2.7k upon reaching 69,with self fund gear with good life roll, not optimal but,should be doing good by now.

I just now finally hit 69, i had to leech lake exp cause this thing just couldnt handle getting hit by 1 single mobs. Specially the archers(tornado shots) in lake. Pack of champ and etc, gg. Gearing myself and pushing the build into the real thing, with the claws and all. Ill edit this post if this thing really worth the hassle. But so far its been painful. Like really painful. Playing since forever , 5-6-7 80s char per league, had major problem.

On a side note: Maybe lvling has ST would be the better way.

edit: Your also suggesting to use crit multi opn amulet and other stuff, but yet your using elemental overload which negate all your multi. Maybe you should correct this.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Feb 15, 2017, 9:55:59 AM
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:
Thnaks for your input. 43 so far and going strong. Beside not having that much life,its enough to get the job done.

You're welcome! All the best in HC! Grab more hp nodes if u must

This has been my worse lvling experience ever. I try to usually use my later skill ( so BF ) . And it sucked big time. I played hardcore so i had like 5 rip along the way. Some were my fault and other were just cause the build is going melee with 0 defense and just get rape,happens sometime :).

With that being said, i am not sure what would be a better efficient way to lvl this. A thought i had was to just use spell totem+bladefall . Get some phys node ( everywhere near start ) . That why,since the tree has not a lot of life, like 2.7k upon reaching 69,with self fund gear with good life roll, not optimal but,should be doing good by now.

I just now finally hit 69, i had to leech lake exp cause this thing just couldnt handle getting hit by 1 single mobs. Specially the archers(tornado shots) in lake. Pack of champ and etc, gg. Gearing myself and pushing the build into the real thing, with the claws and all. Ill edit this post if this thing really worth the hassle. But so far its been painful. Like really painful. Playing since forever , 5-6-7 80s char per league, had major problem.

On a side note: Maybe lvling has ST would be the better way.

edit: Your also suggesting to use crit multi opn amulet and other stuff, but yet your using elemental overload which negate all your multi. Maybe you should correct this.

Hmmm I think it depends alot on whether you're rushing through content as well. You're generally weakest at level 60+ when you're still HP-based and haven't yet gotten enough good ES gear to convert to CI, as all CI attack-based builds generally are. I find that it helps alot if you've already got the ES gear stashed and ready for use, but yeah I don't recommend trying to continue pushing through a wall especially when you're level 69 and haven't yet converted to CI. At that point I would recommend just leveling a different char until you have the currency to trade/craft ES gear for your CI guy rather than risk the CI guy dying coz of lack of gear/still being HP.

I think ST versus BF is a preference. I personally found BF to be better than ST for leveling, especially because of its higher damage versus bosses, which tends to be the progression-limiting factor imo, but it kinda depends on your playstyle.

With regards to the elemental overload, its free damage for leveling. You're meant to respec out of it later. If you've got a good crit multi with WED amulet early on you might as well just use it while leveling even if you've got elemental overload. No point paying more for astramentis as a placeholder is there?
Build of the Week 14
Hey Invalesco, cool to see a new build of yours; I remember your stuff from the closed-beta days!

I'm thinking of doing pretty much nothing but shaped strand farming next league, and am debating between your ST crit Raider or one of your Inquisitor HoWA variants. I'm really leaning towards the Raider right now.

Would either of the builds be a clear winner in terms of shaped strand clearing speed? I'm not really looking to do guardians, shaper, or atziri, so I guess I'm asking which build would have more raw speed against mobs/bosses in tier 11 maps?

Thanks for this guide! Great as always!
"
Necrono wrote:
Hey Invalesco, cool to see a new build of yours; I remember your stuff from the closed-beta days!

I'm thinking of doing pretty much nothing but shaped strand farming next league, and am debating between your ST crit Raider or one of your Inquisitor HoWA variants. I'm really leaning towards the Raider right now.

Would either of the builds be a clear winner in terms of shaped strand clearing speed? I'm not really looking to do guardians, shaper, or atziri, so I guess I'm asking which build would have more raw speed against mobs/bosses in tier 11 maps?

Thanks for this guide! Great as always!

Thanks! In terms of clear speed, especially if its just strands that you're running, my advice would be raider ST.
Build of the Week 14
I'm planning to start next league with this build, what are your thoughts on Inquisitor? Seems better than Raider since you get that full elemental penetration. And maybe even drop howa and int scaling and use a dagger and shield?
still working ?
any ideas how this build will be affected / perform by 2.6 changes?
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info