[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

Last edited by gianbf on Mar 3, 2017, 6:45:12 PM
I am currently on a non-crit BF built and intend to change to this crit build which apparently is more fun. Before I go all the way to respec, could someone who might have tested out BF and ST in 2.6 advise which skill is better in this new patch please.

Also, isn't Ice Spear a better skill to generate power charge than Blade Vortex?
Last edited by Alfred2000 on Mar 4, 2017, 3:29:38 PM
Is Fertile Mind necessary for the jewel slot above ranger? Looking at the end game tree, you're only grabbing 10 dex. Wouldn't it be better to grab a jewel that has % lightning damage and possibly attack speed/crit multi?
Warband: IGN: Benko
"
Alfred2000 wrote:
I am currently on a non-crit BF built and intend to change to this crit build which apparently is more fun. Before I go all the way to respec, could someone who might have tested out BF and ST in 2.6 advise which skill is better in this new patch please.

Also, isn't Ice Spear a better skill to generate power charge than Blade Vortex?

Can't advise u regarding ST vs BF in 2.6 unfortunately, but I suspect BF will have higher dmg vs bosses and ST will have higher clear speed.

I've tested ice spear. I personally found Blade Vortex to be more reliable but it could just be me. Its personal preference imo!

"
Yuufe wrote:
Is Fertile Mind necessary for the jewel slot above ranger? Looking at the end game tree, you're only grabbing 10 dex. Wouldn't it be better to grab a jewel that has % lightning damage and possibly attack speed/crit multi?

Ya, if its the same socket that we're looking at, its a 94 int boost at least with fertile mind. A jewel with %lightning damage/attack speed/crit multi will outdps fertile mind slightly, but the amount of ES bonus that extra int (from fertile mind) provides as well as the dps boost makes for a more balanced option imo
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
So where do you put which jewels?
"
AgurBadur wrote:
So where do you put which jewels?

The 2 x fertile minds are placed in the sockets at the right side of Ranger and above Ranger, respectively.

Brute Force is placed either in the socket below Duelist (if ST) or in the socket to the right of Marauder (if BF). Doesn't matter where you place the other jewels.
Build of the Week 14
"
MxZeal1 wrote:
Hey i'm going to be going the ST build is it fine to level as EK? Haven't played in almost 2 years not sure in the state of leveling atm. Or would Bow be better before i tranisition into ST around 60ish

Cool build btw

Sorry, just noticed this.

I would recommend having the Hand of Thought and Motion claws ready first before leveling. It makes it alot faster. I would level as a bow user until I reach the level necessary to wield the claws.

Thanks!
Build of the Week 14
I looked through and can't find what ascendancy nodes to go
Hey Invalesco,

digging the build man having a blast, just upgraded one of my hands into a wisdom, feels good.

one thing im having an issue with is mana. i BF so fast i run out of mana very quickly. bare in mind i do not have vinktars, any other solution other than a mana flask every 3-5seconds :(
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
CrunCherTime wrote:
I looked through and can't find what ascendancy nodes to go

Hey, you'll want Avatar of the Slaughter and Avatar of the Veil.

"
vileArchon wrote:
Hey Invalesco,

digging the build man having a blast, just upgraded one of my hands into a wisdom, feels good.

one thing im having an issue with is mana. i BF so fast i run out of mana very quickly. bare in mind i do not have vinktars, any other solution other than a mana flask every 3-5seconds :(

That's great to hear! Oh ya I changed my trees around and used the claw cluster for mana leech instead (but forgot to put in an option to use while leveling, silly me...).

Spend a point on the life and mana leech node at the vitality void cluster, that should fix it!
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info