[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
matesasd wrote:
I just bought
for 24 chaos, what is the best way to put as much ES on it as possible? Spam chaos or shrieking/deafening essence of woe?

ATM shrieking is 3 chaos: +43-54 max. es
deafening is 12 chaos: +55-66 max. es

I would chaos spam, it's annoying to buy essences.

yeah it is but its guaranteed high flat ES, I don't even know if chaos can roll flat ES this high on ilvl 81 hubris

EDIT: i tried using one deafening woe and the result is

which is not a terrible helmet for a total investment of about 36 chaos
Last edited by matesasd on Mar 7, 2017, 5:02:44 PM
So why a LL build? And why do you skip the starter +spell damage passives? +16% spell damage at the start there would double or triple dip, no?
in your boots, you have 4linked temp chans-blasphemy-faster casting-detonate mine, which puts the faster casting support also on blasphemy and makes it reserve more mana
"
ArchmageMC wrote:
So why a LL build? And why do you skip the starter +spell damage passives? +16% spell damage at the start there would double or triple dip, no?

I don't think you understand what double-dip means, and "triple-dip", wtf, are you even serious?

By the way, spell damage don't boost poison (unless it's a essence drain or vortex skill), that's why starter spell damage respecced after low levels.

And LL because pain attunement (30% more spell damage). Yeah, it's not double dipping, but still good. Also, you can use more auras which is even more damage and less clunky to play.

P.S. By the way, vile bastion is useless, it still triggers if you kill someone with poison, but if mine initial damage kill them - it counts as not your kill, but kill of your mine. Obviously, that thing only useful with bunch of small creatures which is probably will be oneshoted by mine damage instead of poison
Last edited by Med1umentor on Mar 8, 2017, 11:41:52 AM
"
matesasd wrote:
in your boots, you have 4linked temp chans-blasphemy-faster casting-detonate mine, which puts the faster casting support also on blasphemy and makes it reserve more mana

wat
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
ArchmageMC wrote:

I don't think you understand what double-dip means, and "triple-dip", wtf, are you even serious?

By the way, spell damage don't boost poison (unless it's a essence drain or vortex skill), that's why starter spell damage respecced after low levels.

And LL because pain attunement (30% more spell damage). Yeah, it's not double dipping, but still good. Also, you can use more auras which is even more damage and less clunky to play.

P.S. By the way, vile bastion is useless, it still triggers if you kill someone with poison, but if mine initial damage kill them - it counts as not your kill, but kill of your mine. Obviously, that thing only useful with bunch of small creatures which is probably will be oneshoted by mine damage instead of poison

Vile bastion is not useless if you're not using chayula (which I wasn't). The regen is noticeable on packs in maps I could get up to 10 stacks per pack, so no, it's not useless, it's actually really good, since alot of things die from the DOT and not the mine damage. However, when specing into LL, and since you're using presence, the regen isn't even close to being as good as malediction, and you do get 4 passive points for free for specing out of whispers of doom.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 8, 2017, 2:31:36 PM
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
matesasd wrote:

wat

how much mana does your temp chains reserve? it should be 35% without passives and when I linked it like you did, it reserved like 42%, I had to break the link
Last edited by matesasd on Mar 8, 2017, 2:37:59 PM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
I just snagged that sweet enchant for 1.5ex too. Sadly on ilvl 71 hubris, but i can deal with that :D

Anyway, that enchant absolutely broken. It is ridiculous, just that. Now i'm sure that there is no way that build can't one shot izaro with this. I can make assumptions that dude just tried to kill someone from first waves and then run, and obviously izaro will escape last waves... One thing for sure, last waves is the most damaging one, cause ridiculous modificator for 30% more damage per repeat

P.S. Oh, by the way, 6 repeat is pretty lenghty, but you should wait all of them before placing any more mines, cause it just destroys previous ones and there will be no any repeats after this, and considering that last repeat is most damaging one - it lower dps considerably and absolutely destroys helm enchant, cause there is no use of 2 additional repeat if they never happen.

Hmm, that's nice to know, it could easily be the case since I don't think he knew that placing new mines stops older ones explosions.
Massive problem I find with this build is just ho absurdly squishy it is for how long it takes for the damage to get going. Sure once it gets going bosses drop instantly, but dying to a sneeze isn't very fun.
"
ArchmageMC wrote:
Massive problem I find with this build is just ho absurdly squishy it is for how long it takes for the damage to get going. Sure once it gets going bosses drop instantly, but dying to a sneeze isn't very fun.

Except for the fact that you don't die very easily, since nothing (but ranged mobs) should ever hit you with temp chains and blasph. Even if it does, 8.5k ES with massive recharge rate & wicked ward makes it extremely difficult to die.

The damage doesn't "get going", the first 9 nova pulses are enough to one-shot most trash mobs; build on poison from the rest of the nova's and whole screen melts.

If it's really bothering you that the "damage" doesn't get going fast, then I can suggest you get a little bit of cast speed on jewels so that your nova's pulse faster, but if you link your profile off private I can help tell you why you keep dying.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 8, 2017, 7:18:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info