[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Leroyrobenson wrote:
I'm considering this for a league starter. How far can it get without certain things? (Consuming Dark, Helm Enchant).

Without consumings you won't get far, maybe T10 maps.

Without helm enchant you can't do guardians or shaper.
Probably going to give this a shot on start of Legacy League, thanks for the informative post!
IGN: EmptyPalms
"
EmptyPalms wrote:
Probably going to give this a shot on start of Legacy League, thanks for the informative post!

No problem, i'm sure you'll like it :)
will work on the Legacy league (2.6)?
Is this build viable for solo self found in current standard league ? For up to like lvl 70 or medium tier maps or so ?
Is this build going to be viable with the new patch?? i belive that consuming dark are going to be nerfed, also the elemental damage convertion. Tell us what we can expect please, i love this build! :)
consuming dark is definitely getting nerfed because it's too mainstream, GGG nerfs everything too mainstream
"
matesasd wrote:
consuming dark is definitely getting nerfed because it's too mainstream, GGG nerfs everything too mainstream

sooo... the build is actually fcked-up?
"
k44wo wrote:
"
matesasd wrote:

sooo... the build is actually fcked-up?

Not really, even if they get nerfed there's still mantle to help with conversion. It depends how hard it becomes to convert fire to chaos.
I think consuming dark will escape another nerf, they mentioned some offenders like Pyre so hopefully its just a nerf of the "100% converters"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info