[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
OArchAngelO wrote:
Hey Worst_Luck!

I'm enjoying your build, it's got amazing damage (even though I'm not even using concentrated effect), pretty much oneshotting everything except a few rares on t13+

I do have a small problem though...

I've got about 8K ES, and am using 4 unique potions:

I've been having some problems with bleed, since my last flask deals with the poison, and heavy damage bursts by breaches overall...
I do need the Kiara's for all the immunities at once, the Lavianga's is there for the mana problems and the Sorrow of the Divine is there to get the Zealot's oath without traveling to the other side of the tree.

I've tried to leech the damage, but I couldn't since apparently you can't leech with mines.

Do you have any tips for getting the mine in, and getting out of the packs as quick as possible?
And potentially other ways of regenerating my ES ?

If you want you can check out my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OArchAngelO/characters/FShiroED

Thanks again for this real cool guide!

Craft %ES recharge on one of ur rings that has flat chaos, and the other one if u dont need the cold res, flat chaos doesn't help you. I also suggest you craft movespeed on ur belt instead of WED. It's really sick how you managed to get that amulet... I do think you can get a better hubris if you chaos spam it further though. Your gear is perfectly fine, just remember that having levelled gems is very powerful. Zealots flask isn't necessary imo. Once you have leveled gems and enough % mine laying speed on tree/some jewels you can whirl into packs to proc your fortify , lay a set or 3 of mines and deto, rinse and repeat.
"
"
Worst_luck wrote:

You didn't take enough jewel sockets, so you can now have 5. I see you took a lot of mana reduced cost nodes which in my opinion aren't very necessary. You missed out on buttloads of crit. I kept you around the same life after you get some mine damage/life on jewels. I'm not sure how much you need mine laying speed so that's up to you. If you have mana problems you can go for deep thoughts. Ele damage isn't as powerful as mine damage since that doesn't double-dip. It's a shame why you can't take chaos dmg nodes because you need life but if you do transition to CI then let me know and i'll try come up with a new tree but I think you're good as far as eva/life is concerned.

You got possibly get to 5k life with % life/mine dmg/chaos dmg jewels and you'll have much more dps with % mine damage because it double-dips and fire damage doesn't.

After I posted I made some changes on the tree, Im about to get 90 ad 5k HP.

I invested a lot on mana and mine layin speed early on cause I never played it before and I figured if Im not out of mana and not slow all the time then I could get used and like the build, and thats what happened.

But, life is bad, evasion is bad.

This is my main gear, I didnt stop to invest on upgrades and just bought maps as my main focus now is to reach 36 challenges.
Helmet was 20c, Body armor was 20c and overall so far build was less than 70c.

I went looking for armor upgrades, and well, body armor 7ex + 700 chromes (another 60c) for a better piece (avg according to Vorici Calculator), Boots 45c for just +13 max hp ... well, if I have to invest this much, I might aswell switch out to CI.

6L 700 ES Regalia 200c
300ES Hubris with enchant goes for 100c avg
200+ES Boots going for avg 100c (25% MS)
200+ES Fingerless (spell dmg) Gloves avg 70c

I didnt look up at rings and belts, but I guess it'll be around 100c combined.

CI gear would be 550~600c and Life Gear would be 500c~550c.

Do you think the money/time investment would be worth it ? (my goal is 36 challenges)

CI tree I have in mind, currently got 300c and 30 regret points to spend

Your tree is perfectly fine. You might lack a lot of damage due to no % chaos dmg but I think with the right jewels you'll be fine, the damage will be there. I like your tree because you took a lot of ES nodes which I think should put you at 12k ES. Easy to get 36 challenges then.
You mean boss dmg or clearspeed dmg ?

Sorry to bother, so many questions ...

I wanna do my own 40 guardians and 100 Uber Izaros, would you recommend the 5B1G or 4B2G setup ?

Also, wich of the Guardians you think the build would be better to ? since 55 stacks of poison are a big chunk of our dmg
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
Is there really a need to have a trigger gem linked to faster casting, the trigger is pretty much almost instantaneous so the benefit to faster casting is minimal. Or I'm missing something else?
IGN: Interloper
"
Infiltrator wrote:
Is there really a need to have a trigger gem linked to faster casting, the trigger is pretty much almost instantaneous so the benefit to faster casting is minimal. Or I'm missing something else?

You can live without it, I got a 17/20 faster casting, the difference is only 0.03 (from 0.10 to 0.13), the "standard" detoation is 0.18

You can also quality your Detonate Mines, 5% cast speed per 1% quality.
Last edited by Clinkzss on Feb 6, 2017, 2:03:15 PM
"
You mean boss dmg or clearspeed dmg ?

Sorry to bother, so many questions ...

I wanna do my own 40 guardians and 100 Uber Izaros, would you recommend the 5B1G or 4B2G setup ?

Also, wich of the Guardians you think the build would be better to ? since 55 stacks of poison are a big chunk of our dmg

Phoenix is probably the easiest to kill , just swap in increased AOE for the phoenix's that spawn or if there are no mods on the map then just dodge all his attacks and use conc max dps on him. I'd recommend trap and mine damage instead of ele focus because you get way better damage that way , and if you have enough mine laying speed you'll be fine.
Anyone got a video of clearing some red maps? Since i have always felt mine builds are really slow..
I truly love the playstyle of this build.

I just have some problems i guess.. My mana gets low real quick, and have to wait, any suggestions? And is there a way for me to get more defense or something? Since i die quiet quick, like out of nowhere xD

Well, if theres any suggestion on what i should do or can do better with gear or just overall help with playstyle of this build, i would greatly appreciate it!

Gear:

Passive tree (Lvl 72):
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAMeBUII1A5IDo4PxBEPES8RUBGWEcIV1xhqGyUe8B9BIG4i9CNfJ6krCiycLL8yGDW5OVI7fD1fQZZHBklRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1ZjWAdca13yZJ1p2GwIbAttGXBRc212b35ZfqF-sH_GhEiGro_6kyeXlZf0m6Gd2aBDoS-io6crrJius7MDtUi3dbjKvorBxcHzw23Q0ND118_YVNlb217b59-K6QLrY-v17BjuFe-I8NXw-fGK8h331_k3?accountName=Jhunsals&characterName=FBManiac
Last edited by Jhunsals on Feb 7, 2017, 3:10:55 PM
Just changed to CI, but I cant afford Hubris with enchant, so still using Rats Nest, wich puts me at 8.5k ES (would 10k with 350ES Hubris).

I feel much safer with the 1 shot, but I've been getting killed way more, and the lack of mana regen really bothers, I dont have STR for a high lvl inc duration on my Vaal Clarity, Laviagna's are 70c for who the hell knows why (the cheaper ones never reply).

Tonight I'll sleep frustrated.

But tomorrow is another day ...
"
Just changed to CI, but I cant afford Hubris with enchant, so still using Rats Nest, wich puts me at 8.5k ES (would 10k with 350ES Hubris).

I feel much safer with the 1 shot, but I've been getting killed way more, and the lack of mana regen really bothers, I dont have STR for a high lvl inc duration on my Vaal Clarity, Laviagna's are 70c for who the hell knows why (the cheaper ones never reply).

Tonight I'll sleep frustrated.

But tomorrow is another day ...

Lack of enchant pretty much means you have to spam your mines which would for sure give you mana problems. You don't need to lay more than one mine set per pack once you have the enchant.

Again, you went saboteur, which is why you keep dying. Occultist offers too much quality of life in terms of survivability that it's not worth it to go saboteur.

Not to discourage you from it but if you really wan't to run this build on sab then you need to get more ES whilst still maintaining your mana. You didn't socket the healthy mind jewel I mentioned in the guide which gives you ~300 mana, it is very powerful. Not to mention your jewels are not optimized at all. You are stacking fire damage which is useless when compared with mine damage. You need %ES on your jewels as well. Essence surge is questionable to take and since your not dual cursing i'm not even sure if you're running temp chains blasphemy, even if you do I don't know how you will dual-curse with witchfire. You should take out elemental focus and go the crit route instead. As well as path of the savant, it's better to take out those ES nodes and go up the tree towards unnatural calm instead (check poe builder and search the nodes up) you also should aim to get curse effect and +1 curses on tree so you can dual-curse. You spent 5 points on tree to get to a jewel socket which isn't worth it, again your better off spending those points to reach +1 curse, this is pretty much exactly why you're dying a lot, and most of this is almost as good to get as the enchant.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 8, 2017, 1:49:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info