[2.5] Elemental Monstrosity - Decimate all content on a budget

I'm uploading a video right now. Nothing special
Very Budget Gear. Just to showcase the gameplay if people want to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9NTltXh9gM&feature=youtu.be

feel free to laugh at me, becuase i died while switching to fullscreen for the video >.<

*sound is somehow broken, i'll play some youtube song over it.
Last edited by FreddyRamsone on Dec 17, 2016, 3:19:43 PM
what jewel would u put instead of emperor's wit? another fertile mind? or a rare
ascendancy order?
"
Transistory19 wrote:
ascendancy order?

They are listed in the post section about leveling trees. There is one post under the first one.
"
what jewel would u put instead of emperor's wit? another fertile mind? or a rare

I would just use another rare 3-4 stat attack speed jewel in the place of it.
My IGN: Casual_Noob
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1780618 Craft/Boss Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1791405 Mirror Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1792763 Ele Blade Flurry Guide
Contact me @Casual_Noob
"
DeuceDragon wrote:
Not sure if this has been brought up already but has any thought been given on the pre skyforth version to:

Using the Valyrium + Choir + Rare Boots. Changing the passive tree to grabbing the jewel socket above Sentinal below scion. Whilest 3 points is a big investment you get 18% ice/light resist which helps offset the 2 uniques, the choir turns the lightning res into damage and if we put a blue dream in the new socket then that also gives us power charge generation without having to use orb of storms not to mention the 5% chaos dmg.

Yup I have address the Valyrium + Choir + Rare boot. As for the nodes you are talking about. I would suggest grabbing them only if you are starving for resists as they do provide quite a bit.

On the discussion of blue dream... I have considered this pretty in depth and have determined that the damage output it provides is very low (we already split our lightning damage with call of the brotherhood so we do not gain much chaos from thsi jewel). As for the power charge generation, the power charges arn't able to generate during bosses at all which is a big deal for the build. But if you want reliable no maintenance power charge generation during mapping then yes this jewel is a good option.
Contact me @Casual_Noob
"
Why Call of the Brotherhood is necessary?

Im doing a similar build but life based, sitting at 65 and doing great.

It is necessary because of how cold scaling works from it. You can perma freeze bosses (besides bosses that cannot be frozen) and you shatter all mobs. Without this ring you would lose all of that and honestly, with necromancer maps and necrovigil mod, it can be extremely useful as a form of mitigation and increased clear speed.
Contact me @Casual_Noob
Here's a video of the budget version against Xoph with lvl 75. Hope it helps to show how the build looks, even though it's played by a beginner :)

It was my first Try against Xoph - or any breachlord - and i went in blind

https://youtu.be/QChGw4dcqdg
Last edited by FreddyRamsone on Dec 18, 2016, 5:30:25 AM
Working on creating life based versions of this as well, will keep you all posted.
Contact me @Casual_Noob
Good build.

Used Chayula instead of Choir and herald of ice/lightning + CoH +assmark to generate charges.
very good clear and dps! Have 73% crit. using a diamond flask to fill in the gaps.

6 power charges dps
Spoiler

6 power charges + 3 frenzy(from blood rage) + flasks
Spoiler

character: Feelmylegs
Spoiler

Ps: i tried using a call of the brotherhood but it does not do much for me. In addition, a loss in ring slot meant less accuracy, int and res i could get in a diamond ring. An added cold dmg roll on ring coupled with herald of ice does shatter mobs pretty well.
Last edited by notgeesus on Dec 18, 2016, 1:59:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info