[2.5] [New Vid] Assassin: Wisdom and Action 800kdps on a 5L

Elemental Overload is a fantastic choice, and the leech nodes are *very* good. It's just how you want to build around. By getting that, you sacrifice jewels and a lot of traveling points. Otherwise you sacrifice a curse. If you decide to not go crit, then you can go witch or raider, and there are always so many options. Even Trickster cyclone would be a fine iteration. There are a lot of ways to play the claws, and they are all OP as shit, as far as I can tell. It's just which one is the most OP that's the question.
"
dirin wrote:
What kind of damage are you able to pull with these modifications? I was thinking of doing the same thing by using elemental overload.

Thanks! :D

I'm far from finished with my build, so far I have 10k with Elemental Overload and BF - WED - Conc. Effect - Elemental Focus - (Lightning Penetration). That makes for a high number and Lightning Pen/Elemental Weakness add to that, but I also can't shock without Vinktar's and have a smaller AoE. Vaal Cyclone helps a lot in clearing trash, though.
With Eye of Chayula instead of Astramentis, it's about 2k less.

Defenses also lack, so far I got 7,2k ES and 6k evasion, but I haven't Grace yet (another 6 levels to go). Think 10k ES/15k Evasion are possible before flasks.
"
Kroughfire wrote:

Actually, this is incorrect. I'm using my base attack tooltip, which means gems are not yet taken into account.

Very wrong use of basic attack tooltip, because it has crit with multi counted in. So you basicly double dipped crit in your calculations. Which means real dps is divided by your total crit multiplier. So i stand correct
"
valares wrote:
"
Kroughfire wrote:

Actually, this is incorrect. I'm using my base attack tooltip, which means gems are not yet taken into account.

Very wrong use of basic attack tooltip, because it has crit with multi counted in. So you basicly double dipped crit in your calculations. Which means real dps is divided by your total crit multiplier. So i stand correct

I mislead you, sorry. the number I'm using is the average damage damage with mainhand/off hand strikes, so not exactly dps. That said, I'm not sure if it's included with crit or not; I'll break down my spreadsheet with raw damage from the claws and gear separately.
Does cast when stuned work with vaal haste/vaal discipline? With immortal call i dont have any problems, but i cant make it work with vaal haste/discipline. Any tips?

My CWS setup
Spoiler
Last edited by zielony9999 on Dec 26, 2016, 6:37:03 AM
"
zielony9999 wrote:
Does cast when stuned work with vaal haste/vaal discipline? With immortal call i dont have any problems, but i cant make it work with vaal haste/discipline. Any tips?

My CWS setup
Spoiler

Vaal Gems have to be manually utilized. Can't have them auto initiate unfortunately. :( He's prob. just got them slot there as open sockets for use. :)

Hey Krough, have you tried this build with the Ancestral Warchief for added damage in boss fights?
Last edited by dirin on Dec 26, 2016, 6:56:49 AM
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
Kroughfire wrote:

My tooltip (now that I'm not using wrath anymore) is about 17k without haste and flasks, but with charges.

Not using Wrath anymore? Why not? What are you using instead - dual curse with conductivity?

Please could you post updated tree.

Please could you also advise on gem order for 4, 5 and 6L.

Please could you also clarify position on using Ele Focus when the player doesn't have vinktars?

Still loving the build.

Happy Christmas,

A

I have the same doubt, @Kroughfire did you get a better performance with the extra curse or with a Wrath instead?

Thanks.
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
nice guide! but I think a good rare ammy would be better than astramentis. you can sometimes get a 90+ int + WED + crit amulet for under an exalt on BSC.

Hi! Thanks for reading.

A rare amulet could be better, but astramentis doesn't only give 100 int. It's increased by about 20% from the claws, so it gives 120 int and 120 dex, which is probably more int than a rare ammy. That's also a 240 accuracy roll and 10% attack speed from dex.

So, if the amulet had a high crit multiplier and 90int/40dex, it could be better, or at least comparable. I'll keep my eyes open for one. :)

hi man. i using ur build , its pretty good. i using Duo curse tree. My my tool tip dmg is 3510 (with aoe ef , with conc ef 5422) + have 10184-ES. so? i cant killing bosses instanlty.

P.S ES-aura + wrath better dmg then duo curse?
https://i.imgur.com/xfYALaY.png - Мем "благородный ХЦешник ставит на место любителя похвастаться счетом смертей (софтовичка)"

https://i.imgur.com/QtzrMCa.jpg - Мем от которого подожжет у софтовика или актовичка

https://vk.com/@path_of_memes-kirow - Мое интервью и булинг ваших любимых стримеров
Last edited by KirowGod1337 on Feb 13, 2020, 12:56:29 PM
"
KirowGod1337 wrote:
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
nice guide! but I think a good rare ammy would be better than astramentis. you can sometimes get a 90+ int + WED + crit amulet for under an exalt on BSC.

Hi! Thanks for reading.

A rare amulet could be better, but astramentis doesn't only give 100 int. It's increased by about 20% from the claws, so it gives 120 int and 120 dex, which is probably more int than a rare ammy. That's also a 240 accuracy roll and 10% attack speed from dex.

So, if the amulet had a high crit multiplier and 90int/40dex, it could be better, or at least comparable. I'll keep my eyes open for one. :)

hi man. i using ur build , its pretty good. but in t8+ maps , i didnt have DPS... I have all ur gear. i using Duo curse tree. Whats my prob? i have all ur gear. I dont have idea whats wrong. my tool tip dmg is 3510 (with aoe ef , with conc ef 5422) + have 10184-ES. so? i cant killing bosses instanlty... and they really 3-4 shots me. (nono. i have all res. dont worry) so whats wrong with me?

P.S ES-aura + wrath better dmg then duo curse?

P.P.S.>S WHy cast when stunned with ice golem? ummmm. why dont use golem insta? and whats a plan with this game setap?

judging by your gear/jewels/gems you need way more attack speed. switch out all your jewels for pure dmg jewels with attack speed / crit multi. ALSO quality up your blade flurry ASAP buy a lvled q20 or use 20 gcps, its worth it. you are not reaching higher stages of flurry fast enough, thats why your single target is poop.

i got the leech enchants on my boots and switched over to wrath + discipline dropping blasph curses (i run into too many curse immune / curse effect maps), i only recommend that if you have a vinktars (which you do), feel free to look at my profile to get some more ideas (OdirStupidIdea = Charname)

im only 86 at 11.2k es (i geared for ele weak cap aswell) with 6.4k hideout tooltip (6l), but so far ive run up to t12 with crazy mods no problem, right now im trying to figure out my 6l, added lightning or crit multi, or even go for life leech for more surviveability, dont know yet
Last edited by DerKobold16 on Dec 26, 2016, 1:38:31 PM
75 mana left over with dual curse and discipline all on level 3 enlighten... Little rough, otherwise the build is fun. I think the duelist nodes would be worth it on a different tree. Any help for mana ?

Edit - I went into deep thoughts and now have 100 mana, it's still tight but its managable.
Last edited by evenson on Dec 26, 2016, 9:46:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info