[2.5] [New Vid] Assassin: Wisdom and Action 800kdps on a 5L

@Phan1

Look at your Jewels; they are not nearly where they need to be. Critical strike multiplier is the number 1 priority with 7 or 8% attack speed with claws as secondary (you can find many of these on the same jewel). Physical damage, or critical strike multiplier with lightning skills have no effect (because while we're only doing lightning damage, Blade Flurry isn't actually a lightning skill). This build gets almost all it's attack speed and critical strike multiplier from jewels, and you're missing a lot of it there. You should be able to find some budget attackspeed and multi jewels for cheap.

@Altissimus

Stun is a problem, I won't lie. Especially before getting Kiara's. I used a Valyrium Ring until I bought the flask, but after the flask, I've had no (or *almost* no) problems with it. You kill things faster than they can get to you, and kiara's lasts long enough. The Alchemist nodes are good, but aren't good enough to pick up for this build (in my opinion). They have no effect on Kiara's or our Diamond flask, and Vinktar's does't really need %more leech, as it already gives us enough to heal completely in 1 hit. Mostly, I've been aiming for the boot enchant with either mana/life leech, or stun avoidance.

As for Melding, you average about 7.6% es from those nodes (with an Energy from Within), which is nice, but I don't think it's worth giving up the immense damage from the jewel socket, and 4 more points. With our int scaled in, we get so much %ES already, that I'm not sure melding is necessary. Personal opinion though. For HC, I would probably go melding over Claws of the Falcon.

I think you might be right with throatseeker. It's 4 points, but it's 54% crit multi, which is worth quite a bit in our build. If we look at replacing the jewel socket, we'd lose about 18% multi, 8% attack speed, and something like 10% damage, not mention 10 int, and still need 1 more point. We'd come out pretty close to damage, but I think the Crit multi might be better. You'd have to run numbers based on your personal statistics, but I'm pretty sure the multi is going to have a bigger increase, unless you have some nice 4stat jewels.
For mana, I've not had problems with no regen maps, but with hexproof it's a little trickier. You can do reduced curse effect 75%, but hexproof is currently a no-go for me, simple because of the mana issue. You have a lot of regen from the int, but it's not enough to constantly use BF. The boot enchant could fix this however, but I'd rather have the stun avoidance I think.
@PHan1

Also the rings do not have lightning dmg to attacks. Also I have two diamond rings which give another boost to crit chance.
Last edited by hyper_ch on Dec 22, 2016, 10:03:05 PM
"
Kroughfire wrote:
For HC, I would probably go melding over Claws of the Falcon.

Currently I use both and also dual curse and the mana reduced nodes :)
Didn't read whole conversation, but after i tested the build, Imo FASTER ATTACKS is like must be for BF so i'll chose it for my 6L for sure!
"
Didn't read whole conversation, but after i tested the build, Imo FASTER ATTACKS is like must be for BF so i'll chose it for my 6L for sure!

You dont need FA with this build, the claws gives you a lot of attack speed, at level 90 with 3 frenzy charges up from green dream, im at 0,17 sec attacks, and still missing the last jewel node, so probably ill get 0,16, enough attack speed IMO.
"
blingtin wrote:
"

You dont need FA with this build, the claws gives you a lot of attack speed, at level 90 with 3 frenzy charges up from green dream, im at 0,17 sec attacks, and still missing the last jewel node, so probably ill get 0,16, enough attack speed IMO.

With my Vaal faster atack with 23% Q I have 55% more attack speed, which gives me from 4.63 aps / 6.21 aps unbuffed, imo its huge
Last edited by GotGuts_ on Dec 24, 2016, 2:30:20 AM
"
"
blingtin wrote:
"

With my Vaal faster atack with 23% Q I have 55% more attack speed, which gives me from 4.63 aps / 6.21 aps unbuffed, imo its huge

Im using the new unique jewel from chayula, atm at 50c~ in poe.trade the normal version, gives you a 20% chance to get a frenzy charge when you kill a minion (plus 7% dodge in the upgraded version if im not wrong) if you put in the jewel socket next to all res nodes in templar's start.

Works pretty nice for mapping, just let the last vaal haste use for bosses and smelt everything. Obviously dont work for atziri or shaped, but i dont think we need more attack speed for them. Atm i get 4 secs to kill uber lab, normal atziri is a joke, still waiting to take guardians, uber atziri and shaped, but i shouldnt have problems with them, the damage is insane.

Uber atziri and shaped are more skill based than damage based (ofc the dps helps a lot). But im sure is doable pretty easy with this build.
Last edited by blingtin on Dec 24, 2016, 2:58:59 AM
I'm little bit confused, I have decent gear ( still trying to stack int, will be 950+ once i finally find boots) I switched from ES 1hand dagger with shield into this and I feel like i get so much dmg and I can die in 1 sec if some mobs hit me, kinda confused about it; /

Just found out, that Poacher's mark WORKING AMAZING with this build, you could swap it with temp chains or smthing for boss fights :)
Last edited by GotGuts_ on Dec 24, 2016, 4:16:12 AM
How are you dealing with this SICK dmg you get every single hit, this is so hard... and i have really good gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info