Path of Exile Talent Competition

"The beginning of a great story"

- I drank and next thing I know I'm on this stinking crate bound for exile. It's not a complete loss, I suppose. - He thought by himself. - This ship stink, and the trip is already a few days. I’m itching to kill the scum that is here. Witches that deeds I will not even say out loud, templars who, well, everybody knows what this kind of old guy do in the name of God, am I right? Duelists that are probably bloodlust gladiators, a lonely marauder that is seeking revenge for this people I guess and some rangers that disagreed with the wrong people I suppose. And there is me, who should not be here, I was just doing my job, they like it or not. This is going to be a long trip. - The shadow goes to sleep and a fight breaks out.

- Today the air is thin, there was a fight between a ranger and a duelist, there was death obviously, a shame I missed it. - Mumbling to himself. - The gladiator won without a sweat, his skills must be good, compared to my mother. There is rain coming, better get to my place and rest a little more. - Thinking alone. As he was resting the rain turned into a storm, and the ship sinks. The shadow almost drowned as he was hit unconscious, but woke up in a shore.

Nothing like a brisk dip to start the day. Now where on God's arse am I? - A lot of exiles escaped and footprints on the sand means that he is not alone. There is no more rules, he knows that his guard cannot be down, as far as he knows there might be a bloodlust gladiator waiting around. - I see so many bodies and… what a surprise, a undead. Guess at least I can train a bit and increase my body count. - He hits the undead bare handed a few times, and his skills are enough the finish the beast. - They are already dead but I can finish them off. That's convenient, this man right here has a shank. - He said as reaching for the shank on the ground right next to someone’s body. - Should’ve used this, my hands are a mess! - The shadow starts to follow the shore looking for anything that helps, but all he found was bodies. This time, from another exiles. He gets to a point with some shelter, a few undeads and some crabs. Night is coming and he kills every single thing to set up a place to rest.

- What a lovely day. There is a lot of dead exiles here, guess they could not even kill some dead guys. - He continued his walk on the shore and after a few bodies and some stabbing he looks into the horizon locking eyes to some guy, he approaches him. - This man is just enormous. - As he was getting close the man’s size was apparent, but not only that, the sword in his chest and the large wound on the head means just one thing, this man is undead as well. - Guess my blade will see some more blood! - He is hitting the foe, and although his hits doesn’t have a great effect, he is fast, and his technique is put to proof to get past this. - Is he… taking the sword off his chest? This place is absolutely barbaric! - The foe hits hard, the ground shakes on its steps, but the shadow is faster, every single hit was like an art, cutting through his flesh like a rhoa running in the meadow.- It’s nice not being dead yet! - He says high-minded. - There is some kind of outpost ahead, guess I will give it a try.

He is greeted by the gatekeeper of the Lioneye’s Watch. Upon entering it he sees a few exiles and some locals, he is not the only one that had the idea to follow the shore and he is definitely not the only one that have skills to survive this place. The shadow is confident, as he was the one that killed the big undead and after talking to the locals, discovered there was a reward for killing the foe, named Hillock. Also discovers that people might need his help retrieving some medicine stuff. Not sure if he will help or not, he find a place to spend the night to continue in the morning.

After the first night of sleep in a better place than used to he feels refreshed. Gets up and heads to a local. - Do you have any daggers or claws? I’m using this piece of glass shank here. - He is denied a better weapon, the local said the next weapons will be ready in a few hours. Impatient to continue he leaves the outpost.

Upon the exit he finds a few foes, and he is getting used to killing them. - It’s nice not being dead yet! - He says in excitement. After going up a hill, he finds this hand emanating an aura, and gets close. - This hand thing burns with a flame that I have never seen before. It’s… purple. I sense no heat, maybe it will not hurt if I touch. - Stopping to think if he should or not touch it, but as curious as one can get, he reaches it with his hand and in a blink of an eye is swarmed by entities trying to kill him. - Well, that was not expected! - He tries his best to survive every single blow that is aimed at him, but struggles, there is so many that his training does not help here. - Some of them are really tough! It’s a shame I’ll die this way, just as thing was starting to get interesting! - But as he says the words out loud struggling, the enemies vanished leaving him with just enough wounds to go back to the Lioneye’s Watch. - I’m impressed by how much this place wants me dead. - He is both excited and terrified. After many years with many targets there was finally something that challenged him, but he doesn’t quite sure understand what he is facing.

He talks to the local about it. - This… breaches... they started a few weeks ago, no one knows how they opened, and why they are here. But as unpredictable as thing goes, we strive for survival here. - The local said.

By this time he does not know the great future that awaits him, much less the things he will live in Wraeclast. The story about a exile just started.
"The Breach is Cooming"

Inspired by the iconic image of Ned stark "Winter is coming"

*Made in windows Paint

Spoiler
REPOST:Sorry about for wrong word
For the talent competition, I remixed the Lioneye's Watch music. I hope you enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.com/kirevikyn/dominus-watch
Spoiler
"
23HoRuS23 wrote:
Offline Path of Exile - A POE Card Game

I created a POE Card Game

You and your party can skirmish trhough the first through maps, kill Hillock, find items and skill gems

advance the passive skill tree almost only consiting out of Noteable Passiv points

I created an extra post for this, i hope you enjoy
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1815789

Woow! This is incredible! I am involved in game development myself. But I am truly impressed by all the good work you did there! I like the game mechanics and the material design! Seems like you really captured the poe theme..I would love to play that game one day!
Please help to fight the climate change!
Last edited by limonenovecento on Jan 13, 2017, 8:41:49 AM
For the talent competition, a remix of the atlas of worlds theme.
If GGG gets me some shaper vocals before the deadline i will repost the track if i get it done in time.

https://soundcloud.com/ultrahawk/atlas-of-worlds-theme-remix-talent-competition
Hi !

Here is my musical contribution : "Exile Theme"

https://soundcloud.com/romain-videau/exile-theme

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Mothaba.
If you've read this, you've lost 4 seconds...
My entry: The Maze of the Minotaur

The true Maze of the Minotaur. Difficulty level is easy.

Full-size version here.
"
overload42 wrote:
Spoiler

Full-size version here.

I solved it :D

Spoiler
Thanks, fj the knight! :-) That was fun.
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
overload42 wrote:
Spoiler

Full-size version here.

I solved it :D

Spoiler

While you were solving it I was doing the same, lol, to make the picture a little more elegant. :-)
Spoiler
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 13, 2017, 3:06:12 PM
3D Printed Fireball & Flesh Offering gems:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info