Path of Exile Talent Competition

My Fan art upload consists of,
a) An acrylic painting showing the starting beach in wraeclast with Hillock on the bottom and in the air the shaper on the left and the goddess on the right
b) A custmom Path of Exile themed wooden frame hand carved. Made out of a single piece of wood and painted with acrylic paint.

I hope you like it since i shed some blood and tears for it. (carved a piece out of my finger ^^)

PS: First time uploading to a forum so i hope it works with the pictures. :)
Last edited by Siddentora on Jan 12, 2017, 12:48:48 PM
Hello, it's my attempt at Path of Exile art.
My Necromancer

Doedre Darktongue defeated:

Hi. This is my entry:

Last edited by ovogancho on Jan 12, 2017, 3:11:44 PM
"The Breach is Cooming"

Inspired by the iconic image of Ned stark "Winter is cooming"

*Made in windows Paint

"New World - New Subjects"

Entering unknown worlds is always a scary thing, but having some faithful minions is always comforting.

Zac Piper
Tauranga
New Zealand

"Ara o Whakaraua"

Want to dominate worlds? Not if Malachai has anything to say about it...

I'm terrible at this game but I refuse to play anything but HC, so normally this is the last thing I see.

Zac Piper
Tauranga
New Zealand

I have created a tiny program that preforms regression based on varying stats and prices of unique items and outputs a recommended price (in chaos, I converted everything into chaos for the sake of calculations) for the roll of your item. The only problem at the moment is that data has to be put in my band as I do not yet have a handle on the API.

Here is a demo of me using the tool
Last edited by mastaerf on Jan 15, 2017, 5:02:42 PM
Hi.

This is my third attemp to win something at this competition (because no paypal no international credit cards allowed here xD ).

It's a lightbox papercut (20 layers) of Act 3 wallpaper (it's actually my first lightbox ever, so any advice would be very welcome :D ).

** Act 3 wallpaper:

Spoiler

** Layers GIF:

Spoiler

** After assembly:

Spoiler

** After turning lights on:

Spoiler

I hope you like it ^^
Last edited by fjtheknight on Jan 12, 2017, 5:21:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: