3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

What's the earliest I can start using Spectral Throw? Leveling with LA just isn't the most fun.
"
never102 wrote:
What's the earliest I can start using Spectral Throw? Leveling with LA just isn't the most fun.

I used it since level 1. Depends how time effective you want to be.
Good friend I am Brazilian and I am using a translator to send this message.
This is my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/walace22/characters
I would like you to take a look because I am following your build guide
I would like to know what is wrong because my DPS is very low.
If it is possible to speak where the errors are in order to be able to hit and improve
Many thanks and I'm sorry for some typing errors.
Spoiler
managed to get 35k dps in hideout with aura. sooo, the other 10k dps maybe i can achieve on lvl 21 gem i think? btw this build is so smooth and strongm, i dont have any issues with rare reflected mob, pop the flask and all just clear. Oh and i got 5.4hp with rat nest
"
walace22 wrote:
Good friend I am Brazilian and I am using a translator to send this message.
This is my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/walace22/characters
I would like you to take a look because I am following your build guide
I would like to know what is wrong because my DPS is very low.
If it is possible to speak where the errors are in order to be able to hit and improve
Many thanks and I'm sorry for some typing errors.

You seem to be following an elemental overload HoWA build, not this build.
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
Spoiler
managed to get 35k dps in hideout with aura. sooo, the other 10k dps maybe i can achieve on lvl 21 gem i think? btw this build is so smooth and strongm, i dont have any issues with rare reflected mob, pop the flask and all just clear. Oh and i got 5.4hp with rat nest

Yeah rest is small stuff, my 50k tooltip is just the result of heavy minmaxing, its pretty pointless though. I think i did better with 35k tbh, now im suddenly scared of reflect (its still okay but feels a bit sketchy, hp bar moves up and down so fast when i meet reflect mobs :D) If you want to push dps, 21 wrath/added light, helm enchant and propably better jewels is the way to go. I also would really not recommend using a rumis, with acrobatics block and armour penalty it gives next to nothing, rather use a basalt.

"

Sorry for the wall of text, and thanks again for the build! Extra: managed to take a screenshot on a temporal chain t15 dark forest map, while having soul eater from prophecy, which took it to a whole new level, sadly there were no more mobs left, but whatever:
http://imgur.com/a/Wvico

Hey man, thanks for the feedback about atziri gloves, i considered using them myself (the int is also really nice), i just felt like its not really worth the investment of money, I also didnt feel like trying to get even better jewellery etc to allow me to run another unique with 0 resists :D But yeah if you got the budget i think its definitely a rly solid option, saves some skill points and all mana issues most importantly.

"
---- One problem ive had!--- Damn chaos damage/dot in some places, im zero chaos res atm. Would need allmost perfect gear to get some chaos res and ele weaknes cap, wich im only missing 4 fire res atm.

I personally feel like atziri flask provides enaugh chaos res, but if you can get more its nice ofc :)

Really great build and not too expensive!!
With this gear i have 6k hp and 45k dps(gmp), easily killed the shaper, atziri, guardians.
Spoiler

p.s. i have good jewels and 20% increased maximum life from them
Thanks for the guide.
Last edited by OutroO on Jan 17, 2017, 12:46:52 PM
could i use weapon elemental focus instead of lightning penetration?
which one is better for jewel to boost the dps, lightning damage, attack speed, or crit multi?
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
which one is better for jewel to boost the dps, lightning damage, attack speed, or crit multi?

speed and multi, preferably both on same jewels.

Also seems I need to find some better gear, despite having 20/20 gems I am barley going past 25k GMP damage.

No helmet enchant on my Starkonjas though. I am close to 6.3k HP, so I could use a rats nest and still get OK health, but sure it is worth it.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Jan 18, 2017, 3:51:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info