3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

hey netmos, seriously what kind of foil should i focus on? edps? or just flat lightning damage + attack speed on foil?
this is the one im using it right now, if i want to upgrade it, what should i looking for? right now sitting in HO ,only have like 30k dps and 5k hp. sorry for asking too many question, im still a noob T_T
Just chanced some skyforths, any suggestions on how to set up a low life variation of this? Gem link suggestions etc? I've never played LL or CI, not even sure which one would preform better. Any help would be appreciated.
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
hey netmos, seriously what kind of foil should i focus on? edps? or just flat lightning damage + attack speed on foil?
this is the one im using it right now, if i want to upgrade it, what should i looking for? right now sitting in HO ,only have like 30k dps and 5k hp. sorry for asking too many question, im still a noob T_T

Imo get one with +1.9 aps and +7 crit chance, then it should have lightning damage, crit multi, someother ele damages and/or weapon elemental damage. Depends on ur budget, if ur allready looking for "end game" weapon, then i would say 2 aps, +7.3 crit, light damage, crit multi, weapon ele/cold/fire.
"
phitta wrote:
what do you think about using Hyaon's fury Legion sword ?

Low crit, and you will take too much damage and die horribly :)

If it was not for the increased damage taken, it would be perfect for a non crit build.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Jan 12, 2017, 3:33:12 AM
How viable is it for HC? I love it!
How are you able to run Herald of Ice, Thunder and Wrath in one of your videos? I have the same setup. Actually, do you have one of the +1 socket that I can buy from you?
Last edited by yokaiyanna on Jan 13, 2017, 2:23:49 AM
"
How are you able to run Herald of Ice, Thunder and Wrath in one of your videos? I have the same setup. Actually, do you have one of the +1 socket that I can buy from you?

At the time those videos were shooted, he had a bit different setup, he had taken those aura nodes near vaal pact. Ppl have tried around different setups and dropped out herald of ice, so its empowered and enlightened wrath and herald of thunder with curse on hit what hes using at the moment, no need for those aura nodes anymore. Or if u feel u need a bit more defence u can keep herald of ice instead of thunder, may help in some bad breaches too.
"
DeGyrst wrote:
"

At the time those videos were shooted, he had a bit different setup, he had taken those aura nodes near vaal pact. Ppl have tried around different setups and dropped out herald of ice, so its empowered and enlightened wrath and herald of thunder with curse on hit what hes using at the moment, no need for those aura nodes anymore. Or if u feel u need a bit more defence u can keep herald of ice instead of thunder, may help in some bad breaches too.

Okay. I just recently picked up those nodes and now I'm able to run all 3 auras. I did manage to get near 51k dps with gmp. My gems are level 19s and hopefully I can start corrupting them for 21/20 or 20/23.

I got about 7ex left, any suggestions on what to upgrade first?
Thank you, love this build.
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
"
phitta wrote:
what do you think about using Hyaon's fury Legion sword ?

Low crit, and you will take too much damage and die horribly :)

If it was not for the increased damage taken, it would be perfect for a non crit build.

Just for fact : i play with skyforge, i have all the time 5 power actif, with this sword i have 82%crit, crit is not a probleme, sustain+damage it is..., i ru t11/12, with 44k buffed+frenzy/power and pack is long, boss too, i have a other build CWDT i OS pack in t12

This build cost me +/- 40ex (for good roll item)+32 skyforth
Spoiler
my other cost me 10 ex for jewell other is little unique total 1/2 ex max....
Last edited by byakuya44 on Jan 13, 2017, 4:01:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info