3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Thoughts on shield charge vs whirling blades?
As it scales from movement speed (which you have a lot of) and attack speed, it's by far a lot faster. I merely linked it with blood magic, and left charge at level 1, it's surely making clear speeds quicker.
"
mYxCHa wrote:
Hi man really enjoying the build, after doing almost all end game stuff except shaper I thought I would try doing a low life version of the build.
I'm fairly new to PoE and thought you could help me out a little bit, this is my gear so far:

I thought about doing 4 aura's: Wrath (BM, Enlighten, Empower) and HoI, HoT, Hatred (Enlighten). I calculated and it it works out fine (Used your skill tree but took Charisma). Gems aren't in proper slot as I'm still leveling them. Thought I would throw in a Taste of Hate flask as well soon.

Is there anything you think (gear wise or theory wise) I could work on.
I feel hatred doesn't give me much more DPS which could be a waste of an aura. Also I linked Cast on Hit with Assassins mark and Projectile weakness, from what I read you can only have 1 curse at a time so this might be useless. What should I replace/Redo to fine tune the build.

Thanks a lot for the awesome guide!

Hatred will do nothing for you since we dont have any phys damage -- run discipline or anger instead. Curse on hit has to be linked to a skill that hits, and yeah you can only use 1 curse if you dont use specific uniques or a node on the skill tree. I also think lightning pen will increase the mana reservation of your herald of ice, so take it out of the gloves.

"
Thoughts on shield charge vs whirling blades?
As it scales from movement speed (which you have a lot of) and attack speed, it's by far a lot faster. I merely linked it with blood magic, and left charge at level 1, it's surely making clear speeds quicker.

I will have to try that out, just use whatever you like better :)
Just a small update on how much I suck at Path.
6,048 life. 39,842 hide out GMPS dps.

4 Shaper run attempts, 4 shaper run failures.

Did uber Atziri first try, for the life of me can't do shaper.
I suck :D
Hi, with my stuff i have 4900 hp and 15k HO, i buy for 60 ex this full stuff (exept skyforth), i'm caped resistance but i think damage is verry low + survivality is hard

Full buff i have 36k (gmp) tooltip no flask it's low i think

how can i improve my dps? i followed ur damages nodes closely but my h/o dps with auras is 13k only tho i havent uber ascended yet
Last edited by lienlien on Jan 7, 2017, 3:22:38 PM
Why does my spectrals looks like swords , and on your picture it looks like rings ?
"
Julemanden wrote:
Why does my spectrals looks like swords , and on your picture it looks like rings ?

The "rings" are the microtransaction effect called seraph spectral throw.

What you are seeing is the regular skill effect.
"
lienlien wrote:

how can i improve my dps? i followed ur damages nodes closely but my h/o dps with auras is 13k only tho i havent uber ascended yet

For one, your gems aren't even 20/20 which is a big difference.

Aim for 21 wrath and added lightning damage as well.

Rings are a huge dps modifier and one of yours is giving you zero dps.

Aside from that you don't have a 6l.
"
byakuya44 wrote:
Hi, with my stuff i have 4900 hp and 15k HO, i buy for 60 ex this full stuff (exept skyforth), i'm caped resistance but i think damage is verry low + survivality is hard

Full buff i have 36k (gmp) tooltip no flask it's low i think

36k is just about right considering your gem levels.
Skyforths will be a QoL and free up a 4link, i'm jelly. (:
"
Hatred will do nothing for you since we dont have any phys damage -- run discipline or anger instead. Curse on hit has to be linked to a skill that hits, and yeah you can only use 1 curse if you dont use specific uniques or a node on the skill tree. I also think lightning pen will increase the mana reservation of your herald of ice, so take it out of the gloves.

Thanks for the input, my gem's aren't in the right place at the moment thats why lightening pen is connected to those aura's (Just leveling the gems at the moment).

I swapped out Hatred for Anger, and as you said we don't have physical damage so I assume I shouldn't get taste of hate. What other flask would you recommend I had a look and only viable ones are Rumi's and Overflowing Chalice (Don't think Dying Sun will help us that much).

I also took of projectile weakness so I have an empty slot on Assassins Mark > Cast on Hit < ???. No idea what to put here maybe a lightning golem?

Also I have no idea how accuracy works in the game so I just took whatever accuracy I could afford, tool tip says I have 1.8k accuracy. It feels I'm missing quite a lot, how much accuracy do you think I will need to pick up?
Last edited by mYxCHa on Jan 7, 2017, 6:06:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info