3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

what am i doing wrong i only have 23k dps with wrath and Herald of thunder in h/o
"
ScwarzHexen wrote:

what am i doing wrong i only have 23k dps with wrath and Herald of thunder in h/o

Get added lightning gem to lvl 20. Try to get added lightning and wrath lvl 21 if possible. Try to get more flat lightning and maybe wed on your ammu. Try to get gripped gloves with ias. You also propably get a lot of dps in combat with the +2 frenzy boots, gz on these :P

I just respected into this build and I am pretty sure I did something wrong :P I do very weak damage, my spectral throw damage is currently 3.9k with herald and thunder which means i am doing something wrong for sure, I'd appreciate any insight on my mistakes, thanks!
"
sammour wrote:

I just respected into this build and I am pretty sure I did something wrong :P I do very weak damage, my spectral throw damage is currently 3.9k with herald and thunder which means i am doing something wrong for sure, I'd appreciate any insight on my mistakes, thanks!

You got very litte ele dmd on rings etc. Tihs makes a big diffrence. Also missing attack speed on gloves and helm enchnant is not there, wich also is pretty huge. My gear cost about 15ex total and I achieve 46-49k in gmp in hideout with a single herald. This build lives off its quality rare items
"

This build is scaling lightning dmg from gear (weapon + jewellery), added lightning support and wrath. Your added lightning and wrath are super low lvl and you got 0 lightning dmg on weapon. You are also not using WED, which is the best dmg support gem. Drop lightning pen for WED for now, and level your gems. Then try to get better jewellery and weapon.
Ok i managed to get 47+ k dps on gmp, and 50 is really easy viable, but im tired of this game already, and kinda bored, wanna try something new, if someone would like to start with this awesome ST build, i am selling whole "set" just msg me to more info.
Cleared the whole content. Kinda easy everything now. Minotaur died within 10-15 seconds. Thanks for this awesome Build. Mapping is awesome too.

Got a 6link Reach of the Council now. Gonna try something new. If some1 is interessted in getting a full pack of items, to start this char, just whisp me.
Last edited by verano123 on Jan 7, 2017, 7:48:43 AM
what do you thing about increased critical strike swap to elemental focus ?
"
pitrek46 wrote:
Ok i managed to get 47+ k dps on gmp, and 50 is really easy viable, but im tired of this game already, and kinda bored, wanna try something new, if someone would like to start with this awesome ST build, i am selling whole "set" just msg me to more info.
can i see your gear dude, im lacking jewellery and some shit :/
Hi man really enjoying the build, after doing almost all end game stuff except shaper I thought I would try doing a low life version of the build.
I'm fairly new to PoE and thought you could help me out a little bit, this is my gear so far:

I thought about doing 4 aura's: Wrath (BM, Enlighten, Empower) and HoI, HoT, Hatred (Enlighten). I calculated and it it works out fine (Used your skill tree but took Charisma). Gems aren't in proper slot as I'm still leveling them. Thought I would throw in a Taste of Hate flask as well soon.

Is there anything you think (gear wise or theory wise) I could work on.
I feel hatred doesn't give me much more DPS which could be a waste of an aura. Also I linked Cast on Hit with Assassins mark and Projectile weakness, from what I read you can only have 1 curse at a time so this might be useless. What should I replace/Redo to fine tune the build.

Thanks a lot for the awesome guide!
Last edited by mYxCHa on Jan 7, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info