[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

"
Aggnog wrote:
Point blank is on both trees, which one didn't have it?

I was thinking Im using your tree, but I didnt and thats why my question, sorry.

Dying sun would be a pretty amazing flask for us, right?
@Aggnog

Hi, is it still wort going for acrobatics and phase acrobatics if I don't want to go for darkray vector boots?

Thanks.
This build is viable without the xoph's blood?
"
gokudin wrote:

I use this build without the amulet and up to T13 maps it has been really easy for me.
"
ErazerYo wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

I use this build without the amulet and up to T13 maps it has been really easy for me.

If you dont have xoph's blood dont you need to use the avatar of fire nod in skill tree? or the elemental dmg will not be boosted from other skill points.
The only thing I found I personally would use about this build which I do on my 93 raider cyclone from breach league, instead of Vitality Void, go with Hemotaphagy you don't lose any points by taking it since its on route, and it gives the +20% damage which leeching which is pretty much anytime you're killing, very amazing point to use.
"
The only thing I found I personally would use about this build which I do on my 93 raider cyclone from breach league, instead of Vitality Void, go with Hemotaphagy you don't lose any points by taking it since its on route, and it gives the +20% damage which leeching which is pretty much anytime you're killing, very amazing point to use.

The thing is, Hemotaphagy wheel have phys leech, where Void have all attack damage.
With just weapon you have over 50% fire dmg.
IGN: DeepStrike
Elemental Focus Support gem vs fire penetration Support gem, wich one is better and why?
BaronCrovax ign.
Last edited by BaronCrovax on Mar 13, 2017, 3:24:19 PM
How do you cap elemental resists with this build? I'm looking at your gear and i don't see how your capped outside of cruel. I'm playing this build on legacy league right now and i'm only resist capped with a flask up.
IGN: Divinitybagon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info