[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

well... I play this build in 3.1 !
lvl 73 right now, got both axe and amulet -> doing gooood :-)

seen from my point of view skilltree is still the same and doable, I am just not sure how and if I should use Vaal Pact, since ggg nerfed this.

But be sure about the fact that its not that cheap at the moment.
Axe -> 50 chaos
amulet -> at least 400 chaos
body armour -> 40-50+ chaos
This one still works at 3.2 , i think playing chieftain is more budget friendly.
no longer playing
Pretty cool build.
do you think this could work as a league starter for flashback?
Last edited by adddemon on May 4, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
Im actually laughing my ass off...

Dude you actually ripped off my build guide its hilarious.

I mean you could have given me some credits id be fine but you literally stole my tree..

I remember in December your build guide was a slayer using cyclone and your tree was way different.

I didnt even realize you made it a raider untill recently lol...

Read through the guide its basically a rip off of mine....

Now you've changed to a raider and the build tree you posted is an exact replica of my tree that I had on my character for a long period of time.... (the one thing you changed was you made it blood magic)

Come on dude..

Well at least update the damn build guide correctly to fix the tree...

You dont wanna waste nodes so heres the updated pathing... on the right side - https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.3/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQguDPIOPBGBFE0UcRR1FyYYkRmOGlUiryPTI_YlvCo4LlMwcTB8Mn426DfUOFM6QjpSPL4-z0HQQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1b6Whpbr19wYSFh62KsY6dlTWegaGVsjG8ndO12rHbnd9d4enj5elN6hHrvfNl9dX7dfyuCB4NthNmE74Zgh2qHdo19jbmNv5pqmyabjZ2qpMKly6knqZStjbTFvJ-9Nr3mvqfC7MMzz3rPftCt02_TftQj2NXZfNrB20_dRt2o37_gw-Of6NbqGO0_7YPuDu968kHz3fcy-Ov8S_1u_ro=

Near revenge of the hunted

Notice that pathing mistake where you spent 4 nodes for a jewel socket

Yea thats a mistake I had on my own build guide thats how I know without a doubt you just ripped off my guide/character

If you really want an extra jewel socket you can get the one above blood drinker

Also bloodmagic still sucks for the build because you can run grace/herald of ashe and get alot of benefit to clear and survivability vs 35% increased life when we already run so many unqiues and dont have alot of flat life on gear.

Either way I've changed my guide now to scion because its even stronger then raider now.
Last edited by Bloomania on May 4, 2018, 4:20:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info