[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

Hey guys!

First of all thank you very much for the build Aggnog!

Now my problem:
Im Level 86 with a 6-link Daressos, quality gems and im only sitting at 23,5k Cyclone tooltip DPS. I wonder how i can reach close to the 46k tooltip DPS that Aggnog has?

Is someone able to look at my character and tell me stuff that i should improve on?
Would be really great if someone has the time for it!

Thanks in advance!
From what I saw:

- Missing 20% increased Melee Damage on gloves
- Missing powerful jewels (myself has 3 that rises around 2k DMG each)
- Missing 15% increased cyclone attack speed on helmet
You are missing almost all of the damage nodes. Your gear is ok.

>>>Missing 20% increased Melee Damage on gloves
I advice against prioritizing that. If you take mara's damage nodes these gloves will give you so little. Only get it when you get rich, or don't get at all. Rolls on the gloves them selves are what matters.
Last edited by BillyofAstora on Jan 20, 2017, 7:45:07 AM
Vaal Pact, yay or nay for this sort of build? it isn't -too- far off the main path but I've never used a vaal pact build before, would my health ever budge from 100%? or would the downside of the missing 2.5%ish health regen be a nuisance?
VP is great. Even if you stack defenses (in this case dodge) high you'll still run into situations where you get hit by burst damage and are not be able to leech back fast enough. It also allows you to play more recklessly and go all out against map bosses. If you have any seething/bubbling flasks I recommend you swap them out for long duration health flasks instead, they are more useful on a VP build - especially if you roll a vuln map and play with Blood Rage. Fwiw, I ran ran the lab like 50 times with a VP build and had no problems whatsoever - 2 health flasks are recommended though, you can run into nasty trap sections and run out of charges if you only carry one.
Last question is what is the 6th best gem while I use a 5 link and how does faster attacks compare to the damage mods? wouldn't you want it to proc more molten orbs?
"
Uberness wrote:
Last question is what is the 6th best gem while I use a 5 link and how does faster attacks compare to the damage mods? wouldn't you want it to proc more molten orbs?
Faster attacks gem gives you less since you already have insane amount of attack speed, therefore any moar gem will be better for cyclone damage. And you won't proc any more orbs with it, really. Statistically you will, but the orbs per second increase will be not high enough to make a difference.
I finally killed Shaper with this build (well, the physical damage option, that is). Was my first ever Shaper kill and somehow I wanted this one to be with a melee and life based build (with all that ES meta talk). So I'm pretty stoked right now :D

It was my 8th try and this one looked pretty bad at first - was already on 2 portals early in phase 3. Still somehow managed to cull him with balls on the floor everywhere. So, thanks Aggnogg for this build I guess and all of you for your input - was F5-Spamming this thread ever since I started the build :D

My setup btw: daressos 6L with blood magic - 53k cyclone dps at hideout / 9,2k dps meatballs. I only have 5,6k life so I sometimes thought about switching to belly of the beast - but to 6Link another chest.... Died alot overall, but mainly because my playstyle is a bit reckless, I guess. Anyhow, was a fun ride! I would definately recommend this build!
I added the ring "Mokous Embrace" to the build and i am really pleased with the additional damage.

so here is my gear im lvl 81 and im having a hard time staying alive, my dodge chance is at 53% and im not entirely sure what ive done wrong (new to the game)

heres me passive skill tree
Passive skill tree build
Last edited by DiablosObitus on Jan 23, 2017, 1:15:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info