[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

So I went through this thread and kind of got a jist of why Blood Magic and Daresso's Defiance.

1) Blood magic because of the extra 35% hp helps against volatile's, right?

2) Same for Daresso's Defiance? I assume the EC's will be there before hitting a Volatile and you'll most likely survive?

Also, I tested a blasphemy + flammability setup and holy tits, it's noticably different in clearspeed. Mobs melt even faster than how they usually melt.

And, I've been using the mana & leech node above vitality void and never EVER had mana issues at all. I ran Flammability / HoA and Discipline (for my ES setup), so.. with that said I have a feeling we could remove BM for a retarded amount of dmg increase, but at the loss of the life?

I guess I'd have to see how much HP I have etc. Also, what are some other end-game armor pieces? Daresso's BiS?

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 17, 2017, 12:24:33 PM
Is it possible to run this build without blood magic? Cause i got a 6L belly laying around, id use that instead of daresso if so would the .4% mana leech from vitality void cluster would be enough or should i invest more into it?
"
monkuar wrote:

And, I've been using the mana & leech node above vitality void and never EVER had mana issues at all.
You run out of mana when you try to burst down a boss with conc effect and vaal haste. I think it's pretty simple - if you want to clear the game, like chayula and shaper, then go with BM. If you want to farm - go with blasphemy.
"
Bawtzki wrote:

edit: As for Vinktar...you realize raider is immune to elemental status effects right? :^)

Good point, but even then it's still hard to argue vessel usage in this build. And ToH may be overrated, but the stats it gives along with 2 uses. I don't see any other flask that can top the utility, though it's not a necessity, the 10k dps boost alone tops most flasks in terms of dps. Lions is the only one that I can think of that tops it's dps, but then using lions with acrobatics is another huge flask slot wasted.
Last edited by Atomic_Tin_Can on Jan 17, 2017, 7:26:18 PM
"
coulombe123 wrote:
Is it possible to run this build without blood magic? Cause i got a 6L belly laying around, id use that instead of daresso if so would the .4% mana leech from vitality void cluster would be enough or should i invest more into it?

Yeah you can, I prefer it. Mana can sometimes be an issue but if you control how you cyclone, you will regen just fine, even on bosses. Herald of Ash and Blasphemy makes up for any damage issues. I also don't use conc effect in my 6-link. Those 4 points can get you some good damage too (2 gem sockets)
If you run 4/4 leach with belly instead of daresso's and blood magic you can add flamability blasphemy and herald of ash for a nice dps boost and about the same hp pool. it's what im currently doing and its working out well for me and my 5L.
Last edited by SevenAteNine on Jan 17, 2017, 11:25:35 PM
Wondering if Kintsugi might be better than Daresso's Defiance, anyone got any opinion of that?
Hard to get the right colors on it.
"
Bawtzki wrote:
Hard to get the right colors on it.

Yeah right as I asked, I looked up the Vorici calculator and it came to something like 3000+ chromes. Might give that a miss then...
This build is great. Hit lvl 91 today without even trying. Was mapping insane mods on t14's with a buddy using that new purple sword (starforge or whatever) with totems and he died to the great wolf boss while i could just tank him then out run his wolf phase.

Save up and get the +1 frenzy darkrays for sure, the speed and dodge is awesome. One of the main points of using daresso's chest is that you get the endurance charges, these really help with defense.

I am even able to run elemental reflect maps! The dodge is so high!
🐢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info