[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

"
Calii wrote:
Is it really good to take Amplify with point blank?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/916639/page/2#p7790589 from mark GGG

Anyone know the attack time required for the molten burst cooldown?

I think it's more of a personal preference. I dropped it for Catalyse to get some more elemental damage.
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
"
M4kk3 wrote:
"
How do i kill Rigwald with cyclone?

If you mean the Dark Forest/Lair Boss, i was able to burn him down to 50% before transitioning into Wolf-form, then simply just run around the arena while waiting for him to turn back to normal and the rest should be easy peasy
Actually, it's not the wolf form, it's wolves' barrage. I get stunned and die instantly (6k hp), and there's no time to run away from it since I'm in his face when he starts it.
Why is the Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet so expensive in standard?
Because it only drops in Breach League and the only way it went to Standard is that Hardcore characters died there while they own the amulet.
So in Standard the market for Xoph's Blood is really really small, as again, it can not drop there. Thus, the only logical consequence is that the price is pretty high.
I noticed that your skilltree changed to Butchery and Born to Fight instead of the Devotion path. Did the Damage go up or down and how much life did you lose?

Also can i asume that you have Int Rings now since you dropped the nodes?
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
I noticed that your skilltree changed to Butchery and Born to Fight instead of the Devotion path. Did the Damage go up or down and how much life did you lose?

Also can i asume that you have Int Rings now since you dropped the nodes?

My guess is that the damage went up, and total life dropped to around 5,8-6k. If you like to get a bit more damage while keeping Templar nodes, spec out of the Area damage nodes and take Catalyse for more Elemental Damage. Works wonders.
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 13, 2017, 3:44:31 AM
Is anyone playing a version of this build without BM on a 6L? I tried it yesterday (links are Cyc - AFD - Ele focus - MPD - WED - Inc aoe) and even speccing into Spirit Void (duelist mana leech) or Essence Sap didn't help - with Essence Sap and one +2 mana on hit jewel I had a total of 4 mana per hit (best I could muster at the time, it was pretty late) and even with leech rate nodes the intake still couldn't keep up with cyclone's mana consumption. For now I'm back on BM but I'm curious if someone managed to solve this problem, preferably without elreon rings.
"
Bawtzki wrote:
Is anyone playing a version of this build without BM on a 6L? I tried it yesterday (links are Cyc - AFD - Ele focus - MPD - WED - Inc aoe) and even speccing into Spirit Void (duelist mana leech) or Essence Sap didn't help - with Essence Sap and one +2 mana on hit jewel I had a total of 4 mana per hit (best I could muster at the time, it was pretty late) and even with leech rate nodes the intake still couldn't keep up with cyclone's mana consumption. For now I'm back on BM but I'm curious if someone managed to solve this problem, preferably without elreon rings.

I specced into spirit void and haven't had any mana issues since then.
"
Draconianpr wrote:
"
Bawtzki wrote:

I should've clarified - the problem arises in single target scenarios, general mapping is fine. I can't spin for more than 3s before my mana bar chokes. Can you list your gear?
"
Bawtzki wrote:
"
Draconianpr wrote:
"
Bawtzki wrote:

I should've clarified - the problem arises in single target scenarios, general mapping is fine. I can't spin for more than 3s before my mana bar chokes. Can you list your gear?

I think I made my character public now, let me know if it isn't. With guardians and shaper at the beginning i had trouble sustaining unless I was on Incaoe but I've gotten the handle and can manage with conc effect now.

Change the belly for carcass because this char is mainly used for mapping and the AoE helps a lot.

Hideout dps with herald and inc aoe is 70k on cyclone and 11.5k on the meatballs.
Last edited by Draconianpr on Jan 13, 2017, 4:23:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info