[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

What do you need to change in the tree if you don't have the amulet yet? I've got all the other pieces needed minus the amulet.

Thanks for the sweet guide.
Last edited by Coatesy on Dec 26, 2016, 2:59:16 PM
"
Twos question I have are why do you use added fire damage over ele focus on the axe? I gain a nice chunk of tooltip damage by swapping added fire for ele focus, is there any specific reason?

Also when it comes to both mapping and bossing, how much does cyclone actually do compared to the molten burst?
I'm fairly confident the majority of the damage comes from the molten burst procs so I was considering swapping out added fire damage and ele focus on my 5Link for cyclone with increased AoE and Fortify support. This brings my cyclone tooltip down from 81.5k to 41.2k though, so I'm not sure just how bad that damage loss is. It might just be flat out worse because it does weaken the life leech a LOT even with vaal pact.

how the hell do u have 81.5k on cyclone?? i only have 20k loll
Is this at all viable in HC ?
Hello,

I just started playing PoE, using this as my first build, looks really fun.

I'm a bit confused about Avatar of Fire.

Niffler's video brought me to this guide and the passive tree he shows in this video is different than yours.

In the video, he paths to Avatar of Fire, in your tree you do not. Do you use 50% physical/50% fire? The Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet does say, "Avatar of Fire" on it. Does that mean it grants you the passive Avatar of Fire so you have 100% fire conversation and don't need to path to it?

Thanks, I'm a bit confused about that. lol
Hello, nice buyld, ty for you jobe.
But you need to change something in your build. Melee damage on jewel is not applicable to the molten burst.
Hello sir !

Your current TREE is different from your guides, any thought ?

I like your current tree with the vaal pact !

Thanks !
"
ruktuim wrote:
Hello,

Niffler's video brought me to this guide and the passive tree he shows in this video is different than yours.

In the video, he paths to Avatar of Fire, in your tree you do not. Do you use 50% physical/50% fire? The Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet does say, "Avatar of Fire" on it. Does that mean it grants you the passive Avatar of Fire so you have 100% fire conversation and don't need to path to it?

Thats correct. The ammy gives you the keystone properties. Its 100% converted to fire.
"
wenlock wrote:
"
ruktuim wrote:
Hello,

Thats correct. The ammy gives you the keystone properties. Its 100% converted to fire.

So jewels with increased phys dmg are equal to increased fire dmg?
Thanks for the explanation about evasion vs armor. Havin a hard time adapting to that but i might give it a try when i fully reach the endgame.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Dec 28, 2016, 12:17:48 PM
Yay just hit 99k Cyclone Dps using this build
With no Flask Buff only 10 Frenzy Charges

With Lions Roar Cyclone is 132k

LOL changed some points around now cyclone max dps is this

Last edited by cobraarni on Dec 29, 2016, 2:55:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info