[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

i seem to be really having issues with ele reflect, any suggestions to help me out with that. I do have vaal pact as well. Would more life leach mods even help with that since the majority of my damage is elemental not phys?
Last edited by Deceiver90 on Dec 24, 2016, 9:12:35 AM
"
How does this build compare to Mathil's in terms of damage and survivability?

Exactly what i want to know aswell

My guess is that since this one is evasion you could die to bad luck while mathils armor version has more sustained damage and no hard spikes
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Dec 24, 2016, 9:24:19 AM
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
"
How does this build compare to Mathil's in terms of damage and survivability?

Exactly what i want to know aswell

My guess is that since this one is evasion you could die to bad luck while mathils armor version has more sustained damage and no hard spikes

Evasion is not based on RNG. It's reliable and calculated.
I've basically run this build with vaal pact and instead of taking the templar ele damage nodes I go 100% physical. The damage is converted anyway and we get more % phys than % elemental. My numbers are all the same except for a lower molten burst tooltip (7800) but a much higher cyclone tooltip (75k) despite only using a 5 link.
Last edited by Zeiin on Dec 24, 2016, 3:45:17 PM
"
I've basically run this build with vaal pact and instead of taking the templar ele damage nodes I go 100% physical. The damage is converted anyway and we get more % phys than % elemental. My numbers are all the same except for a lower molten burst tooltip (7800) but a much higher cyclone tooltip (75k) despite only using a 5 link.

The OP respecced the build to go with Vaal Pact and out of the Templar nodes. His actual tree is looking pretty much like Mathil's, from what I've seen.

I'm lvl 86 right now and my gems are lvl 19 without quality (only one or two I guess have some quality on).

I'm sitting at 25k cyclone tootltip in town and 26k with a flame golem summoned in my hideout. I really don't get how to reach 40+k tooltip as the OP states or 75k as you say... Really weird... My HP pool is 5.2k and I don't see me getting a lot more to even dream of reaching 6k. My goal with this build is 90-91, so I'll get the 2 15% increased phys dmg with axes little nodes and Cleaving (35% increased phys dmg with axes) and maybe one more 6% increased maximum life node after Blood Drinker and that's it.

Can I get some help on this? Here's my gear atm:

your life rolls on gear are pretty low
I respecced because I was farming t16s and the extra AOE reduces your single target and you really don't need it. The build in the OP is what I still recommend for everything else.
can i go with belly of the beast?
Have you considered using the new unique, the perfect form, you save a point and get a ton of eva, free artic armour and some hp. If you tried it i'd like to hear what you thought about it.
"
DocIdiot wrote:
Have you considered using the new unique, the perfect form, you save a point and get a ton of eva, free artic armour and some hp. If you tried it i'd like to hear what you thought about it.

You don't really gain much by using it. That chest is mostly for people who don't want the downside of acrobatics (armour, block etc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info