System reqs

So how many Acts are you guys planning in total?

And if Act 2 isn't completely done yet, and say there are 4 total acts, do you think you guys will realistically be able to start the beta early 2011 for sure?

(Please say yes) :)
"
SonicMan wrote:
So how many Acts are you guys planning in total?

And if Act 2 isn't completely done yet, and say there are 4 total acts, do you think you guys will realistically be able to start the beta early 2011 for sure?

(Please say yes) :)

There will be three acts at release. It's possible that the beta may only initially include the first two acts, with the third being added towards the end.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Will the Acts increase in length as the game progresses?
"
FruitLord wrote:
He said machine, not OS :).
any machine is BROADER than any operating system...

so that then begs the question, will it run on NO operating system ;)

(yes yes, it contains within the game its own operating system so none is required...)
http://TersoIT.co.nz
That is an interesting concept that I think gaming companies might be able to take advantage of. What if the game install was to boot straight into the game? No OS to drain system resources. I suppose drivers would be an issue though.
That's mean I need a new computer each time I want to play a new game ?
No, means you would have to reboot your computer each time you wanted to play a new game. So you'd have a boot menu with the OS and all your games listed :P.
I would also like Linux support.
chris,or someone from alpha testers,is there any news about sys reqs?
what pc do you use?
"
Chris wrote:
"
xyz1721 wrote:
What do you think the system requirements will be? or have they already been announced?

We haven't announced them yet - we're constantly improving the performance so we'll have a much better idea of the requirements closer to release.

We want it to be playable on all modern machines.

Define "Modern" are you talking 1 year old or two year old PCs or 5 year old PCs?
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info