System reqs

"
xyz1721 wrote:
What do you think the system requirements will be? or have they already been announced?

We haven't announced them yet - we're constantly improving the performance so we'll have a much better idea of the requirements closer to release.

We want it to be playable on all modern machines.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
TonTo wrote:
I was impressed, but it's nowhere near complete just yet. I guess that's why it's still in a super closed Alpha :)

What always surprises me is that despite it being the game being unfinished, several of our internal (unpaid) alpha testers have clocked up over 40 hours in a week playing the game!

What you guys played at the LAN was about 60% of Act 1 (which is mostly shown in the announcement trailers). We haven't shown the rest of Act 1 or any of Act 2 publically yet, so it won't be enabled at events like this until it's announced (and a little more polished).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
SonicMan wrote:
So how many Acts are you guys planning in total?

And if Act 2 isn't completely done yet, and say there are 4 total acts, do you think you guys will realistically be able to start the beta early 2011 for sure?

(Please say yes) :)

There will be three acts at release. It's possible that the beta may only initially include the first two acts, with the third being added towards the end.
I've seen it played on a Geforce 7. That's a five year old card.

But as I said, we'll know the system reqs closer to release. Much work will be done between now and then to make it run as well as possible on older hardware.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info