[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
ruikarikun1 wrote:
I just check some prices on poe.trade, can someone pls explain me maybe I am missing something?
Because after I check prices of two jewels (anima + might = 17+ exalted on std) I have no words like wtf, wut, wat, lul, srsly?

So tell me where I am wrong, or this is insane expensive build and you all donate so hard?
In breach prices are lower but anyway insane. With this price this build must be one shot shaper and be immortall. So what's the trick?)

I checked recently too. I can't tell if people are being ridiculous or they're actually that rare. Probably a combination.
Do golems get a buff from +% weapon elemental dmg?

I'm thinking about buying this belt with that mod on it.
just wondering what flasks i should be using?
"
ruikarikun1 wrote:
I just check some prices on poe.trade, can someone pls explain me maybe I am missing something?
Because after I check prices of two jewels (anima + might = 17+ exalted on std) I have no words like wtf, wut, wat, lul, srsly?

So tell me where I am wrong, or this is insane expensive build and you all donate so hard?
In breach prices are lower but anyway insane. With this price this build must be one shot shaper and be immortall. So what's the trick?)

It's called creating demand.

I bought all of my jewels for about 30 chaos each on standard and now their prices are completely ridiculous. Me along with other people who posted golemancer build have heavily affected the prices. It's just how it is.

Not all builds should be cheap. I'm glad the prices went way up. This should remain a niche build.

"
DrDraePhD wrote:
Do golems get a buff from +% weapon elemental dmg?

I'm thinking about buying this belt with that mod on it.

Why would they? They don't use weapons, they're spell casters and the belt mod doesn't specify it would affect minions anyway.

@Flask Question: quicksilver with speed or duration, life flask with bleed mod, Rumi's, phasing flask with freeze mod, 5th flask is whatever you want.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jan 3, 2017, 1:36:22 AM
"
ViDmEx wrote:
"
RaPsKa wrote:
Apart from lvl21 on your Summon Flame Golem gem, what would you suggest would be priority after that for lvl21 gems in the build?

Amazing build btw thanks. All guardians down and going for Shaper really soon BSC.

I would like to know the author's opinion on that as well. I have ~5 ex, but the only upgrade I can do with that money is lvl 21 gem. High ES armors are 10ex+, empower 4 7ex+, helmets 6ex+. What do you think would be the best upgrade between those items?

Tried phoenix and chimera also, but had a bad roll and phoenix and got out of tps when he was at 50% hp and couldn't pass the smokes phase of chimera.

Phoenix ate my golems up so i had to recast a bit No Deaths. Chimera's spawns and the cloud attack got me a few times 3 deaths (needed to keep my quicksilver flask up.) Minotaur was easy 1 stupid death running into the lightning barrier. Hydra took me 2 goes as i didn't know the mechanics very well. All corrupted maps. I was lucky to get my bis items early on in the league b4 the prices went higher. Overall this build has taken me further then any other build i have played so far.
Last edited by RaPsKa on Jan 3, 2017, 2:51:31 AM
Primordial Might is kinda rare and demand is high so it's expected to see a high price.
IGN TylordRampage
Hello again. I've been doing this build for a while now, reached level 89.
I've done most of the content, but ended up being stuck on Shaper. Most of the time I get through had to change my pot setup abit to avoid his aoe jump. Tho what Im struggling with is his addpase.
I get through phase 1 without a problem most of the tries. Then I end up getting to phase 2, Usually goes pretty well until that adds comes. Golems just dosen't seem to kill the adds fast enough, I'm trying to place myself so they attack me instead of Zana but its not working that great, not becuase im dying just becuase they got for her prior to their programming. I have a level 21 20% golem gem. Got a 6L, Im using decoy totem even on the addphase in order to try to maintain control. What did you doo in order to get through this?

I know empower level 4 is something I don't have currently, that all I can think of. Its just to pricy right now. When you did Shaper. Is anyone else doing shaper with this build, if so do you think you can record a kill and let me study you in order to actually kill him this league?
you didnt answer my last post , it was this post:

what u think about Added Chaos Damage Support linked to the golems gem , and replace it with any support gem , i will gain 20% more chaos damage from ascendancy sill tree .

your opinion plz ? if no why ?`
"
Pjey wrote:
Hello again. I've been doing this build for a while now, reached level 89.
I've done most of the content, but ended up being stuck on Shaper. Most of the time I get through had to change my pot setup abit to avoid his aoe jump. Tho what Im struggling with is his addpase.
I get through phase 1 without a problem most of the tries. Then I end up getting to phase 2, Usually goes pretty well until that adds comes. Golems just dosen't seem to kill the adds fast enough, I'm trying to place myself so they attack me instead of Zana but its not working that great, not becuase im dying just becuase they got for her prior to their programming. I have a level 21 20% golem gem. Got a 6L, Im using decoy totem even on the addphase in order to try to maintain control. What did you doo in order to get through this?

I know empower level 4 is something I don't have currently, that all I can think of. Its just to pricy right now. When you did Shaper. Is anyone else doing shaper with this build, if so do you think you can record a kill and let me study you in order to actually kill him this league?

I have a "mathil deathless" run recorded (2 deaths).

I'm trying to get a clean run before I post it simply because I am not super familiar with the shaper fight yet.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
you didnt answer my last post , it was this post:

what u think about Added Chaos Damage Support linked to the golems gem , and replace it with any support gem , i will gain 20% more chaos damage from ascendancy sill tree .

your opinion plz ? if no why ?`

I think you can switch added chaos damage for GMP on single target bosses.
I don't see added chaos damage adding more damage to the golems than any other support gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info