[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
saladami wrote:
"
Can please someone post lvling tips?
Lvl tree pls. Can't understand what nodes should i have first.
Also it would be nice to see good lvling gems and gear.
Thanks for answer.

Level 1-34: Get to level 34 by any means necessary. I went straight up from witch start area to "Heart of flame" for more fire damage and used firestorm and flame totem. At 34 I spec out of heart of flame (6-7 points)

Level 34: Equip the golem jewels. This means you need 4 jewel slots. The one immediately above the witch start area, the two on the left and right of witch start, and the one right below Elemental Equilibrium.

You will probably also need some +30 str passives to reach the stat requirement for clayshaper.

But seriously, at level 34 equip the golem jewels and you're good to go. Tree doesn't even matter just jewel slots. So get a bunch of life nodes, maybe the scion life wheel. At level 41 when you can equip clayshaper the build is just disgustingly powerful.

See this is why I ignore those questions lol

It's all intuitive/obvious/non-important. People get to level 70 within a day, it just doesn't matter what you do. Play the game.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Apart from lvl21 on your Summon Flame Golem gem, what would you suggest would be priority after that for lvl21 gems in the build?

Amazing build btw thanks. All guardians down and going for Shaper really soon BSC.
Hi, I'm making this build right now :)
I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it...I just got the Flame golem gem.I tried to put GMP into a linket socket but it doesn't work.I mean it's like the golem isn't using that support gem.Can you help me?
Is this because I don't have that new gems(Primordial Might Crimson Jewel and other ones...they are too expensive for me right now :( )?
Nice build btw! :D
Last edited by A3roN99 on Jan 2, 2017, 4:48:34 PM
Why you are not using Desecrate Gem link with CWDT in your weapons on profile?

should i go with Desecrate ? is it that strong ?

if yes , when CWDT cast Desecrate is my defensive low when the bone buff not up?
"
Why you are not using Desecrate Gem link with CWDT in your weapons on profile?

should i go with Desecrate ? is it that strong ?

if yes , when CWDT cast Desecrate is my defensive low when the bone buff not up?

Don't look at the links in the items, look at the gem link section. It's all detailed there.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
what u think about Added Chaos Damage Support linked to the golems gem , and replace it with any support gem , i will gain 20% more chaos damage from ascendancy sill tree .

your opinion plz ? if no why ?`
"
RaPsKa wrote:
Apart from lvl21 on your Summon Flame Golem gem, what would you suggest would be priority after that for lvl21 gems in the build?

Amazing build btw thanks. All guardians down and going for Shaper really soon BSC.

I would like to know the author's opinion on that as well. I have ~5 ex, but the only upgrade I can do with that money is lvl 21 gem. High ES armors are 10ex+, empower 4 7ex+, helmets 6ex+. What do you think would be the best upgrade between those items?

Tried phoenix and chimera also, but had a bad roll and phoenix and got out of tps when he was at 50% hp and couldn't pass the smokes phase of chimera.
Best upgrade would be a better chest piece first. Then go for the details like level 21 gem, better stats on the rest of your gear, etc.

The empower level 4 and +1 gems chest are like the very final things you wanna go for.
I just check some prices on poe.trade, can someone pls explain me maybe I am missing something?
Because after I check prices of two jewels (anima + might = 17+ exalted on std) I have no words like wtf, wut, wat, lul, srsly?

So tell me where I am wrong, or this is insane expensive build and you all donate so hard?
In breach prices are lower but anyway insane. With this price this build must be one shot shaper and be immortall. So what's the trick?)
Another great fun thing to do with this build - throw on a bunch of +iiq items and run pretty much any merc area you want and even up to mid level maps for card farming if you want to do something different yet still be lazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info