Yo, can we calm the fuck down with the one shots?

"
sofocle10000 wrote:

There lies the problem, mediocore buffer + instant refill + dps - necessity to read mob descriptions (go in, refill, go on) = broken mechanic

Small correction ;)

Offences are defences nowadays and clear speed is more important then anything else. I often think back to the days of act 3 and lvl 78 maps. I wished the meta could be slower again and we would have to actually read mob descriptions. Ever since Ascendancy I felt like the game changed very drastically.
Well, cya next league if its not a clear speed league again with mechanics well known from diablo, tl, sacred....
Last edited by flipser on Dec 8, 2016, 10:27:19 AM
"
sofocle10000 wrote:

I do hope that 3.0 will bring some more balance regarding this problem...

I do hope so as well, but i doubt it. Balance would not only require buffs, but nerfs as well.
Can you imagine the amount of crying this will result in ?

I mean some people seriously cried about how Bladevortex and Bladeflurry were completely destroyed by the changes this patch. Now what would happen if a real rebalancing would happen ?
We would probably all drown in those tears.
The Bestiary league proved once and for all, that GGG only listens to crying instead of well thought out criticism.
Last edited by Temeritas on Dec 8, 2016, 11:01:17 AM
"
Temeritas wrote:

I mean some people seriously cried about how Bladevortex and Bladeflurry were completely destroyed by the changes this patch. Now what would happen if a real rebalancing would happen ?

I played my ES BV Pathfinder after the nerf, a bit. I'm still able to sustain 5 flasks 100% of the time, and for most (if not all) bosses, Overflowing Chalice still provides 100% flask uptime. Yes, i do feel that my flasks refill slower, but i dint think this nerf is critical. ES+BV+PF is still OP, if you get proper gear and build.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Dec 8, 2016, 12:34:41 PM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Temeritas wrote:

I played my ES BV Pathfinder after the nerf, a bit. I'm still able to sustain 5 flasks 100% of the time, and for most (if not all) bosses, Overflowing Chalice still provides 100% flask uptime. Yes, i do feel that my flasks refill slower, but i dint think this nerf is critical. ES+BV+PF is still OP, if you get proper gear and build.
Yep, this is 100% correct. People are already rolling back to BV Pathfinder too.

Blade Flurry is stupid good, BV is still faceroll though.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info