[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

Fire burst area(IncAoE+Conc)
(2.01*0.7)/(1.69*1.69*0.75*0.75)=0.88
12%less area(6%less radius)

Fire burst area(IncAoE+Conc+Pendulum)
(2.26*0.7)/(1.94*1.94*0.75*0.75)=0.75
25%less area(14%less radius)

Ball Lightning area(IncAoE)
(20*20*2.01)/(16*16*1.69*1.69)=1.10
10%more area(5%more radius)

Ball Lightning area(IncAoE+Pendulum)
(20*20*2.26)/(16*16*1.94*1.94)=0.94
6%less area(3%less radius)

Fire burst Damage
1.54/1.59=0.97
3%less damage

Fire burst Ignite DPS
(1.54*1.54)/(1.59*1.59)=0.94
6%less DPS

2.6patch will be slight nerf.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 2, 2017, 1:20:20 AM
Is this build decent for a league starter? I want something fairly cheap that I can use in HC to clear T10 maps quickly.
Looks like I found my league starter! Thanks for posting this :)! Which staff base do you consider the best?
Last edited by Edeka on Mar 2, 2017, 3:33:57 PM
"
fatherhudson wrote:
Is this build decent for a league starter? I want something fairly cheap that I can use in HC to clear T10 maps quickly.

This build is designed as league starter.
Cheap and fast clear speed.
"
Edeka wrote:
Looks like I found my league starter! Thanks for posting this :)! Which staff base do you consider the best?

20% block or 80% crit chance.
I think block staff is better for map run.
"
solencen wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Thank you! Can an Essence of Hysteria "fail" and give me mods that make the staff not good to play with this build?
"
Edeka wrote:
"
solencen wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Thank you! Can an Essence of Hysteria "fail" and give me mods that make the staff not good to play with this build?

Impossible, you always roll 10% fire burst what means that you can play normal until find a good one, with better rolls
Thanks :)! I am playing atm and it feels very comfortable to level.
Does anyone happen to know if the 500ms cooldown is for each weapon or global? i.e Dual Fire Burst scepters have there own separate cooldown?

Thanks
Maybe I dont understand but what is the point of inc aoe in the staff , we use the prolif from the beacon of ruin to kill packs ( We use ball of light for proc fire burst which kill a mob than the prolif from beacon spread the ignite to the rest of the mobs )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info