[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

Hi Solencen, im here just to say, as many others, THANK YOU. This build is completely amazing. Im newcomer in this game and after test many builds with different playstyles, i found yours and i loved it so much. I showed it to all my friends and a lot of people follow it. Thank you so much and i hope in this new coming league it continues to be a viable build.
Last edited by Abel2029 on Feb 22, 2017, 7:34:59 AM
i´ve made a similar build, just with an assassin (while i think elementalist is better).

My opinion is just that OoS is better for packclearing since the casttime is faster and it can procc per enemy hit.

Basically got triplecurse (doedres damning) oos + faster casting

ball lightning + pcoc + aoe + crit/echo/faster casting/slower projectiles... currently testing

the rest is basically the same, just not using cwdt balllightning + bv
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Feb 21, 2017, 7:47:53 AM
Really cool looking build, thanks for making it. This is on my short list for 2.6 now.
Why not take holy fire?
"
Kurnis wrote:
Why not take holy fire?

Fire/Elemental damage nodes increase Fire burst and ignite damage.
Burning damage nodes increase ignite damage only.
In many cases, holy fire nodes are not efficient.
It averages out to 23% more ignite damage per node for those three, and it sounds like the ignite is a huge part of your damage.

Is there a way to figure out how much of your damage is fire and how much is actually ignite?
"
Kurnis wrote:
It averages out to 23% more ignite damage per node for those three, and it sounds like the ignite is a huge part of your damage.

Is there a way to figure out how much of your damage is fire and how much is actually ignite?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360

If you want to know ignite dps easily, I recommend install "Path of Building".
Path of Building support Fire burst now.(ver 1.39)

Install and update > Import your character tree and gears

Configuration
Ignite calculation mode : Crit
Do you use PC? : On
Is Pendulum active? : On
Enemy was hit by Lightning damage? : On
Ignore skill hit damage? : On
Last edited by solencen on Feb 23, 2017, 3:02:56 AM
Hey thanks :)
I plotted out a non-crit version using Emberwake (+ Taming eventually) [mostly just swapping crit nodes for the fire thingy up top + elemental overload], which seems to come out what looks like 40% the DPS compared to the crit version on the big 5 (shaper + guardians, big killer is reduced duration), but about 80% on everything else.

HOWEVER, I don't think Path of Building is quite getting Fire Burst right, since it seems to calculate based off of a base cast speed of 1/s (+ tree and items, which comes out to about 1.4/s), when we actually want it pegged at 2/s given the particulars of the build. So taking that into account, I think non-crit emberwake may be comparable, especially with Taming. Will see in a few weeks!
Last edited by omsion on Feb 26, 2017, 9:41:44 PM
This build suffer some nerf? Will you update it or its not necessary? Tyvm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info