[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

Hm i m really tempted by the build, however as a league starter, i have some doubts about being able to find the Hysteria Essence on trade (plus you have to roll something interesting on the staff with at least the possibility of crafting spell damage).

what are your thoughts on this ?
"
Wedges wrote:
Hm i m really tempted by the build, however as a league starter, i have some doubts about being able to find the Hysteria Essence on trade (plus you have to roll something interesting on the staff with at least the possibility of crafting spell damage).

what are your thoughts on this ?

In early Breach,plentiful Hysteria in market except for first day.
I guess it's same in next league early days.

Problem is scheduled patch related to double dip.
IncreaseDamage/-Resistance double dip is core of this build.
Maybe this build is not viable after next major patch.
"
solencen wrote:

Problem is scheduled patch related to double dip.
IncreaseDamage/-Resistance double dip is core of this build.

Hello, do you have any information about this upcomming change ? I have made some searches but I didn't found any official statement about this.
"
eteule wrote:

Hello, do you have any information about this upcomming change ? I have made some searches but I didn't found any official statement about this.

2.4patch note
"
Poison now deals 8% of Physical and Chaos damage as Chaos Damage for 2 seconds (down from 10%). While we have future plans to fix Poison (addressing double dipping), this nerf brings it slightly more in line until we can make those changes.

Detail is not revealed.
GGG has future plan to fix double dipping.
I don't know when they apply it.
Thank you for the information.

Whatever could happen to this build in the future, I want to thank you for it. This is by far the most interesting build I have played, it is very fun to play and to construct.
I really love the creativity you put to assemble all those mecanics for a very elegant result.
ahah we're having a big debate with friends considering the choice to go crit or non crit.

Since with elementalist you have reliables way to ignite, why not playing Emberwake + Grand spectrums.

And we want to go crit absolutely... why not go inquisitor then ?

Crit elem. requires us to have high crit chance + you need to have your mobs get low res (what i m calling "elemental piercing"). Inquisitor : you dont care about res, you can play ass' mark to get your power charges.

(well i personnally hate the templar because he's ugly but thats personal xD).
"
Wedges wrote:
ahah we're having a big debate with friends considering the choice to go crit or non crit.

Since with elementalist you have reliables way to ignite, why not playing Emberwake + Grand spectrums.

And we want to go crit absolutely... why not go inquisitor then ?

Crit elem. requires us to have high crit chance + you need to have your mobs get low res (what i m calling "elemental piercing"). Inquisitor : you dont care about res, you can play ass' mark to get your power charges.

(well i personnally hate the templar because he's ugly but thats personal xD).

14GS+EO version has almost same ignite dps.
It also works, but expensive.

I think Ember(+Taming) is not fit to skill has cooldown time.

Inevitable Judgement can ignore resistance.
It means you lose -resistance damage boost.
I think it's not good passive for ignite build.
Last edited by solencen on Feb 12, 2017, 7:29:55 AM
"
eteule wrote:
Thank you for the information.

Whatever could happen to this build in the future, I want to thank you for it. This is by far the most interesting build I have played, it is very fun to play and to construct.
I really love the creativity you put to assemble all those mecanics for a very elegant result.

Absolutely agree. thx for ur work !
made so much currency while played it, and much fun ofcourse
little example :3

thx solencen !
Last edited by RottenInside on Feb 16, 2017, 12:39:58 PM
Could the future douple dip nerf be countered by playing with an Inquisitor Templar instead of an Elementalist Witch ?

We could replace a few things :
- Elemental Weakness -> Warlord's Mark (allow us to remove Life Leech on Fire Burst).
- Fire Penetration -> Increased Burning Damage / Rapid Decay
- Life Leech -> Elemental Proliferation

Ascendency :
- Righteous providence
- Inevitable Judgement
- Augury of Penitence

What do you think about this ?
"
eteule wrote:
Could the future douple dip nerf be countered by playing with an Inquisitor Templar instead of an Elementalist Witch ?

We could replace a few things :
- Elemental Weakness -> Warlord's Mark (allow us to remove Life Leech on Fire Burst).
- Fire Penetration -> Increased Burning Damage / Rapid Decay
- Life Leech -> Elemental Proliferation

Ascendency :
- Righteous providence
- Inevitable Judgement
- Augury of Penitence

What do you think about this ?

High ignite DPS needs big initial hit.
This rule will not change after double dipping nerfed.
Inevitable Judgement build can't gain negative resistance damage boost.
I think it's not good passive for making big hit.
I guess Elementalist is still better for ignite build after 3.0patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info