[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

"
Xavathos wrote:

Hmm... 36% missed hits... 36% less procs... sounds an awful like 40% more elemental damage, doesn't it?

RT is king. Not to mention the points saved can go into damage too. Or life. Or charity.

Yes indeed.
Nice and fun build. I'm playing as a berserker and i use life on hit on cyclone for extra sustain. I was thinking about Fury Bolts (projectile damage and speed). Worth spending 5 passive points here?
"
Bassemannen wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

Hmm... 36% missed hits... 36% less procs... sounds an awful like 40% more elemental damage, doesn't it?

RT is king. Not to mention the points saved can go into damage too. Or life. Or charity.

Yes indeed.

What are your links for Cyclone if you use RT?
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
"
Bassemannen wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

Yes indeed.

What are your links for Cyclone if you use RT?

I have it linked like this:
Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Blood Magic

If you are using the Blood Magic node from the tree you should consider using Increased Area of Effect.
I had a lucky Kaom's drop and now my hp is 7.7k+ :D
Pretty sure i can get 8k hp when i hit lv90...

Almost done with the build, just need to pick up the last few axe nodes for dps.
Mapping is easy, uberlab is kinda easy, didn't try major bosses yet as i'm currently more focused on farming uber lab.

Need to 6L the axe as i don't intend to get a 6L belly.

Question:
If you can only pick 1, would you go for Cleaving or Slaughter?
I have an Alien pet.
how do you run 4 auras tho or what am i missing ? 2x 50% 2x25%
IGN: Zarita
"
Aeso381 wrote:
After playing this build for a bit, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a better idea to drop elemental overload for Resolute Technique again.

My reasoning is that despite my cyclone having a 90%~ chance to hit, turns out my molten burst is only at 78% and dropping. I don't really want to slot in an accuracy gem to the weapon too. So if you took the 6 (5 if you count the one you put back into RT) passive points somewhere else in the build, would it not allow you to push more damage into the cyclone and perhaps increase the throughput of molten burst?

I'll be testing my theory tomorrow, but otherwise I really enjoy this so far. I didn't know it at the time, but it was pretty much exactly what I wanted.

For the same points invested you can can pick up RT plus the Elementalist nodes in the Templar section which is 34% ED as well as +12 all res. At that point you're also close to Devotion life nodes so move a couple from the constitution nodes for better return. Then you also free up the Add Accuracy gem for a FA gem.
That all far out-weights going after EO
Last edited by Chrom on Dec 9, 2016, 3:21:49 PM
"
kelongngu wrote:

Almost done with the build, just need to pick up the last few axe nodes for dps.
Mapping is easy, uberlab is kinda easy, didn't try major bosses yet as i'm currently more focused on farming uber lab.

Question:

How do you manage your resists if you don't have Belly's?
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
"
kelongngu wrote:

Question:

Belly only gives 10-15% all res, thats pretty much nothing. Just get slightly better rolls on other gear and you are set.

Or read a post above you about how it is a better idea to go for RT instead of EO (I agree 100% btw). If you do that you will get +12% all res from the changed tree too.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 9, 2016, 3:40:17 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
"
kelongngu wrote:

Question:

Belly only gives 10-15% all res, thats pretty much nothing. Just get slightly better rolls on other gear and you are set.

Or read a post above you about how it is a better idea to go for RT instead of EO (I agree 100% btw). If you do that you will get +12% all res from the changed tree too.

Didn't see that post, thanks for the tips!

Edit: I'm a noob in the passive tree, where do I find the elementalist nodes in the templar area? Can someone send me an updated tree that includes this please? :x
Last edited by Yolomir420 on Dec 9, 2016, 5:07:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info