[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

Go to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1859047 for the updated build. Thanks for the support and feedback!
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
Last edited by Atmotion on Mar 13, 2017, 10:59:37 AM
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2017, 5:52:54 PM
The Build has been now UPDATED/REWORKED with even more damage and even less cost (no 5-6L or Kaom's required!)

Enjoy!

Update 2: First gameplay video uploaded (T11 Wastelands)!
Update 3: Added a quick normal Atziri run!
Update 4: Complete build overhaul and added build version notes so you know where we are at with the build.
Update 5: Added an F.A.Q section and fixed some links / general stuff.

As i mentioned in one of the earlier versions of this guide, this build is still in testing / development stage so bare with me if there are any gear / tree / skill changes. I'm very close to getting the final touches on the build done, so keep an eye out for the updates.
Last edited by Atmotion on Dec 10, 2016, 1:26:18 PM
Wow, this looks like a ton of fun my man. Making me want to reroll into something similar, though I think I'll just facebreaker shield charge until I have the currency/levels to get that amulet.

Props, looks like a very fun and unique build.
Last edited by Anbokr on Dec 4, 2016, 11:25:22 AM
Hey, you actually came with my idea (or I came up with yours), however, I'm going to make it a second char.

Got an interesting though about new unique belt http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance and it's possible synergies. Since we're wearing Kaom, 8% incresed life can actually give us something comparable to a decent life roll, in the meantime:

* Having onslaught while you have fortify is kind'a wearing another Devoto - being a Cycloner it's a lot of movespeed and attack speed for granted. You can even replace Devoto with something with life.
* Having fortify on melee stun plus Slayer's Overwhelm (your hits stun enemies with full life) means you have fortify (and onslaught) on mapping pretty much always.

What do you think?
"
dim.kiriyenko wrote:
* Having onslaught while you have fortify is kind'a wearing another Devoto - being a Cycloner it's a lot of movespeed and attack speed for granted. You can even replace Devoto with something with life.
* Having fortify on melee stun plus Slayer's Overwhelm (your hits stun enemies with full life) means you have fortify (and onslaught) on mapping pretty much always.

What do you think?

thanks for checking out the guide! yeah, i saw the new belt that was released. it seems like a very interesting option for the build. if i can get my hands on one this league i will surely test it out!

i also noticed the stun ascendancy stuff with the belt. seems good! thanks for the heads up.
Last edited by Atmotion on Dec 4, 2016, 3:28:05 PM
definitely gonna try out this build, as my first build kinda failed...Idk if you wrote about the ascendancy choice(i didn't find it atleast) but i'm guessing slayer? Never tried a blood magic build yet, so this is gonna be interesting! Thanks for taking your time to write this!
hey really nice guide and very good thoughts! I will try this one in the breach league, lets see how it works out hehe
im playing a similar build the item is awesome and will probably be more popular soon.

Got super lucky and 6 socced it in like 15 jewels :) i love that it works like whispering ice.
"
Zuubi wrote:
definitely gonna try out this build, as my first build kinda failed...Idk if you wrote about the ascendancy choice(i didn't find it atleast) but i'm guessing slayer? Never tried a blood magic build yet, so this is gonna be interesting! Thanks for taking your time to write this!

totally spaced out on the ascendancy part. thanks for reminding me! will add that today!

appreciate all the replies so far. :)
gonna run something similar, hopefully the amulet will be easy to get (a few ex?)
I have an Alien pet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info