The Stormcaller Mystery Box

I am sry GGG but these new mtx's looks very bad. That is my opinion, i would much rather have a Breach themed box or some monster skin mtx's. I wanna feel like the beast.
More Misery Boxes?
I really dislike Mystery Boxes as a concept. Even more so while we cannot organise our MTX Stashes. I like the new MTXs, but I prefer to pay more and get what I want, rather than something I don't want, or even worse, duplicates.

Please just stop with the boxes. Just release the MTXs at normal prices.
"
Sarno wrote:
Absolutely hate these boxes.

They're the only way you monetize PoE that I object to. Everything else (incl. stash tabs) is fine.

sick of seeing people whinge about this..its simple dont bloody buy them then.

i actually like buying them.
"
KappaSchiv wrote:

Seeing that many Wither mtx duplicates is painful, but I'd still say you've won good. You got most of the Stormcaller Armor Set plus both character effects. Congos! :)
The reason I didn't buy any previous mystery box sets was because they had consumable junk in them. I'm glad that this one doesn't. I mean, I'm still not going to buy this one because I don't want duplicates, but I think it's a step in the right direction.
Nice job guys, the stash tab over skin transfers will be great for people who need them. The rest of you girls will cry about anything lol these are a good deal and if you don't like the prizes, don't buy them :o Mind blown!
"
DrDraids wrote:
Nice job guys, the stash tab over skin transfers will be great for people who need them. The rest of you girls will cry about anything lol these are a good deal and if you don't like the prizes, don't buy them :o Mind blown!

I pretty much agree with this.

I get that people don't like duplicates and such but thats how rng boxes work. Its really not that big of a deal anyways since the items will be on the store a month after the box sale ends. Don't want to risk spending points on a duplicate? Thats fine, wait out the sale period. Also this box has stash tabs in place of the fodder consumables from previous ones. Even if you hit the low tier and pull out a tab, its something you can actually make real use of. At the same time, you could potentially pull out something that will cost way more than 30 points. If you want to play the numbers and have some points laying around, doesnt seem like a bad way to spend them. Idk, just doesn't seem like something to get angry with. GGG has to squeeze money wherever they can and imo this is as honest as you can get when dealing with rng boxes.
Price raised? NO good reason for price hike...

Still can't sort MTX, DX11 still broken...

BS regular stash tab?

I'll pass, my support pack is enough support until this are fixed and delivered upon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info