The Stormcaller Mystery Box

Decided to buy 3 of these, got 2 stash tabs... great... just what I wanted more tabs >.> I can't even use the ones I have. These are not lightning MTX.
Got the battery pack for my first box. So thank you GGG :-)
I'm a bit confused on the boxes.

I can buy everything I want separately right? So the box just has a potential to drop MTX for cheaper then I might buy separately?

Thanks!
Bought the 8 point Turquoise Weapon Effect, got the stormcaller body armor. Best value Lol, thx GGG.
I have 2 "Stash Tab Surprise" already. they're tab numbers 33 and 34 respectively, and I have no use for them.

Still waiting for the option to upgrade my existing 28 premium non-specialized tabs to 7 Quad tabs. don't want OR need any more frikken tabs.

Edit:

Also don't need 6 separate stacks of 5 skin transfers when they supposedly stack to 100.

Please allow manual positioning of MTX tabs.
Last edited by SoylentJello on Feb 4, 2017, 12:30:03 AM
Just did my lvl 10 race character, how long does it usually take before we get our free box?

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
Just did my lvl 10 race character, how long does it usually take before we get our free box?

+1
^
Looks we will have to wait until Monday, I still haven't receive it.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Trash, because you get duplicates. Dont buy
Funny fact: It is called Storm Caller Box but if does not have a Storm Call Effect! LOL
Played Poe since it was early born, still don't have proper hardware to run it, still love it! Best game ever!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info