[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

"
Hagglesmith wrote:
This build seems like it would have pretty severe accuracy problems, am I wrong on this?

The build does need some accuracy on gear. I recommend at least 600 but I don't know how my accuracy fares at higher tiers atm.

"
Mattyd_UK wrote:
Hi guys, what would be the priority for buying the uniques for this build? ive struggled through with it as a league starter, farmed a LOT of dried lake and am now close to the stage of affording a bino's.

Is the wep, ring or helm best to buy first? (I have a bad wep at the mo)!.

Thanks, Matt

Can't see your characters but a good weapon makes a huge difference. The helmet is nice but unless you're playing HC you only need Vuln with Atziri's flask. Not sure on the price for Voidheart but it's not a big upgrade until you get all Ascendancies.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
"
Hagglesmith wrote:
This build seems like it would have pretty severe accuracy problems, am I wrong on this?

I have exactly the same problem, I currently have on my character 80 lvl - and i have %84 chance to hit (with Ice Golem and +350 accuracy on my ring).

It is not not enough (on lvl 90) be more less accuracy :/

Thanks
Last edited by kontomatiego on Dec 10, 2016, 6:18:07 PM
"
kontomatiego wrote:
"
Hagglesmith wrote:

I have exactly the same problem, I currently have on my character 80 lvl - and i have %84 chance to hit (with Ice Golem and +350 accuracy on my ring).

Thanks

Yea accuracy was a problem. That is why From the Shadow and Depth Perception is so very important late game. Try to get accuracy on rings, helmet and even jewels to solve that.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
kontomatiego wrote:
"
Hagglesmith wrote:

Thanks

Yea accuracy was a problem. That is why From the Shadow and Depth Perception is so very important late game. Try to get accuracy on rings, helmet and even jewels to solve that.

Ok thanks for awswer, i have another one question, about skils:

""Curse and Aura Setup:
With Heretics Veil:
- Warlord's Mark, Vulnerability, Discipline and & Enlighten (level 2-3+)

Without Heretics Veil:
- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark, Herald of Ash & Discipline""

So if i have Heretics Veil and Enilghten, where put Herald of Ash .. because I do not have written ????

Thanks
If you have a 6L chest and Skyforth, you can swap out PCoC gem with Additional Accuracy Support Gem.
"
D3c4y wrote:
If you have a 6L chest and Skyforth, you can swap out PCoC gem with Additional Accuracy Support Gem.

What you talking about ???

How is your shield charge and even ur blade flurry so fast in the video? I havent reached high end game cause my gems r still lvl 19 with no quality but does quality on faster attacks and bf make that much difference?
I have all the uniques u mentioned except taste of hate. I have picked up all dps nodes which r in ur skilltree aswell. But My waveclear feels really slow atm cause my bf is so slow, how can i solve this?
"
ffhighwind wrote:
Definitely not a great build to start a league with. Pizzasticks, Vaal Spark, or any bow build probably would have been a better due to insane dagger prices. I think a life based version would be better at this point since you get Acrobatics, a potential offhand, way more leech, and you don't need to respec. Vaal Haste and Conc Effect are required to make this build feel decent on bosses. I ended up making an alt Aurabot which is WAY cheaper and carries hard to pump currency into this character to finish some challenges.

I've transitioned into CI but it wasn't cheap. I still need to finish Ascendancies and try Void Manipulation/Added Chaos with a Witchfire/Lion's Roar to see the full potential. Hoping the build doesn't disappoint.

If I was to stay as a life based, what would change on the trees, please? I'm only up to level 36 so far! Just got my blade flurry and dropped ancestor totem and like how it plays so. I'd like to keep the build, but probs wont be able to buy all the expensive stuff.

Also, could you please recommend an alternative bow build for the league? thanks.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
If I was to stay as a life based, what would change on the trees, please? I'm only up to level 36 so far! Just got my blade flurry and dropped ancestor totem and like how it plays so. I'd like to keep the build, but probs wont be able to buy all the expensive stuff.

Also, could you please recommend an alternative bow build for the league? thanks.

There's pros and cons to life and CI. With a higher budget CI generally performs better at endgame content, but you'll need many exalts in gear to reach that point. My main gripe leech is harder to come by on a CI tree. Mathil made a life based version which performed very well. Look at his characters BreachMyFlurry and BreachAroundPls (Assassin) if that's the path you want to take.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mathil/characters

As for bow builds... Mathil is currently making one around Xoph's but it's fairly atypical of most bow builds. Some other options are: Inquisitor Doomfletch Prism, Ranger/Shadow Voltaxic, or a standard Ranger/Shadow phys bow (Reach of the Council). Plenty of guides out there for these builds. Neversink has a decent guide on a purely physical bow build.

I wasn't a fan of the warchief totem either. I'm considering:
1. Wither Totem
2. PCoC, Orb of Storms, Curse on Hit, Warlords Mark
3. CWDT, Molten Shell, Tempest Shield, Vortex/etc
4. Culling MF Totem
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Dec 11, 2016, 1:45:41 AM
"
Ok thanks for awswer, i have another one question, about skils:

""Curse and Aura Setup:
With Heretics Veil:
- Warlord's Mark, Vulnerability, Discipline and & Enlighten (level 2-3+)

Without Heretics Veil:
- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark, Herald of Ash & Discipline""

So if i have Heretics Veil and Enilghten, where put Herald of Ash .. because I do not have written ????

Thanks

You have to chose one of the setups, not mix them. If you have the Heretic's Veil then you need Blasphemy, Warlords Mark, Herald of Ash & Discipline. Herald of Ash is not part of this.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Dec 11, 2016, 6:23:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info