[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

Can you post more videos doing Atziri/uber atziri and guardians?
"
"
Ok thanks for awswer, i have another one question, about skils:

""Curse and Aura Setup:
With Heretics Veil:
- Warlord's Mark, Vulnerability, Discipline and & Enlighten (level 2-3+)

Without Heretics Veil:
- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark, Herald of Ash & Discipline""

So if i have Heretics Veil and Enilghten, where put Herald of Ash .. because I do not have written ????

Thanks

You have to chose one of the setups, not mix them. If you have the Heretic's Veil then you need Blasphemy, Warlords Mark, Herald of Ash & Discipline. Herald of Ash is not part of this.

Ah, I had the same question. Now that I've tried both setups (vuln + warlord's mark) and (herald of ash + warlord's mark), I think I like the herald of ash setup better. The ignite prolif is really nice, especially for breaches.

Any way to fit vuln + warlord's + herald of ash into the setup? Maybe take more reduce mana nodes?
IGN: OneEyedShadow
Hey good build! Currently lvl 91 and doing t15's pretty well. Pretty much have everything in the build except for void heart. I opted for chayula amulet for more consistent stun resist. However i was not able to do Uber atziri. I did little more than tickle the vaal bosses who then proceeded to spam vaal orbs everywhere and insta ripped me every time i tried. Is the void heart supposed to make that big of a difference or did you not actually try uber atziri? I just can't see the build doing Uber atziri when i barely did any damage to vaal. Current dps tool tip is 5.8k with conc (no pots or power charges).
You'll need a very expensive dagger to do Uber Atziri, Bino's won't likely cut it (unless you've been able to stack a TON of crit multi).
so how do you deal with uber izaro??? i cant leech enough off him to stay alive and i have decent gear
Would Death's hand be the best option for dual wield in softscore?
"
Amarantine wrote:
"
"
Ok thanks for awswer, i have another one question, about skils:

""Curse and Aura Setup:
With Heretics Veil:
- Warlord's Mark, Vulnerability, Discipline and & Enlighten (level 2-3+)

Without Heretics Veil:
- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark, Herald of Ash & Discipline""

So if i have Heretics Veil and Enilghten, where put Herald of Ash .. because I do not have written ????

Thanks

You have to chose one of the setups, not mix them. If you have the Heretic's Veil then you need Blasphemy, Warlords Mark, Herald of Ash & Discipline. Herald of Ash is not part of this.

Ah, I had the same question. Now that I've tried both setups (vuln + warlord's mark) and (herald of ash + warlord's mark), I think I like the herald of ash setup better. The ignite prolif is really nice, especially for breaches.

Any way to fit vuln + warlord's + herald of ash into the setup? Maybe take more reduce mana nodes?

-here you go

its possible with enlighten lvl 3 and the 4% near CI and charisma near vaal pact 12% total of 16%
you would be at 95%

https://poe.mikelat.com/#onVqSo/z3Fdc.QMrp
Last edited by Vioche on Dec 12, 2016, 7:07:54 AM
"
Babybean wrote:
Hey good build! Currently lvl 91 and doing t15's pretty well. Pretty much have everything in the build except for void heart. I opted for chayula amulet for more consistent stun resist. However i was not able to do Uber atziri. I did little more than tickle the vaal bosses who then proceeded to spam vaal orbs everywhere and insta ripped me every time i tried. Is the void heart supposed to make that big of a difference or did you not actually try uber atziri? I just can't see the build doing Uber atziri when i barely did any damage to vaal. Current dps tool tip is 5.8k with conc (no pots or power charges).

How much ES? 6 link? You could also try Wither Totem with Added Chaos and Void Manipulation. I've yet to try it myself but I've heard it outperforms a physical based approach.

I'm considering Chayula or Valyrium as well because I'm mainly dying to stuns and freeze. I have a hard time keeping freeze immunity and can't see it getting better with the short duration of Kiara's. Skyforths would be optimal but not many can afford that.

"
DonQuixotic wrote:

Yes, but you don't go dual wield as an ES character. You lose way too much of your healthpool and free block.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Dec 12, 2016, 7:34:49 AM
"
ffhighwind wrote:

"
DonQuixotic wrote:

Yes, but you don't go dual wield as an ES character. You lose way too much of your healthpool and free block.

huh, why not? im doing dualwield with binos and death's hand and im absolutely wrecking everything so far, with dualwield u still have 15% block and i have 8,5k es (about 2k less than with my shield), which is more than enough with a nice cwdt setup and some dodging with whirling blades, also can facetank uber izaro 4 key runs (except for some really dangerous combinations maybe like charges + gargoyles)

also the damage output with this setup is absolutely not comparable to dagger + shield; so, at least for me it is way smoother and safer to run as dualwield than with shield
"
Vioche wrote:

its possible with enlighten lvl 3 and the 4% near CI and charisma near vaal pact 12% total of 16%
you would be at 95%

https://poe.mikelat.com/#onVqSo/z3Fdc.QMrp

5 gems in helm? okaaaay ( enligh,vuln,warlord,discipline,blashemy)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info