[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
KasperBN wrote:
Thanks for the quick answers, optimizing build as you are writing :) what flask would you recommend replacing Kiara's with? Rumis?

It'll have to be a normal flask to get Freeze immunity. I recommend a Quicksilver, Stibnite, or Granite.

P.S. Based on your links I would recommend PCOC instead of Conc in your shield charge setup. I would also replace Melee Phys in the weapon with something useful. Possibly Culling, Blind, Portal, a Warcry, Flame Dash, or Lightning Warp.

Thank you, big help, have taken that advice now.
I was also wondering, can you run this as ST instead of BF?

ST seems way better for map clear/speed.
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
I was also wondering, can you run this as ST instead of BF?

ST seems way better for map clear/speed.

I tried ST from 70-88 on the HOWA build and it was terrible. GMP ST did 1/3 the single target damage as Inc AOE BF. I'm also pretty sure Slower Projectiles ST is much worse than Conc BF. ST chews through mana much harder than BF so I doubt the dagger build could handle it without investing a lot into mana leech on gear. My guess is ST is mostly popular because of streamers. It's possible it clears faster on yellow maps, have an aurabot, or are in a group where the single damage is provided for you. I highly doubt it's worth using ST over BF on Shaper or the Guardians. It could be me, but I'm pretty sure ST sucks. Maybe I'd have to recolor my chest to get better results.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 15, 2017, 8:47:28 PM

Alright, did some upgrades and I don't see where i can improve. I read about the steel belt, but is it worth losing the 23% increased physical damage? My mana regen kind of sucks, need to find a place to get more.

How do my gems look?
"
phocas99 wrote:

Alright, did some upgrades and I don't see where i can improve. I read about the steel belt, but is it worth losing the 23% increased physical damage? My mana regen kind of sucks, need to find a place to get more.

How do my gems look?

1. You don't have Dual Curse!!! Drop Deep Thoughts, the mana regen by Witch, and some of Force Shaper in order to get that. You don't need Deep Thoughts with a level 3 Enlighten anyway.
2. You're using 2 of the same red gem. One should be Melee Phys on Full Life. Identical support gems to not stack.
3. 23% "increased" phys isn't very much. A lot of our damage is chaos/poison. Replacing your belt will not hurt your damage.
4. Get 0.3% mana leech on your gear and you'll never have mana problems again. You can get this on your ring, gloves, or a jewel.
5. Buy a high quality Vulnerability gem. It adds a lot of damage.
6. You don't need a Kiara's since you have a Chayula. Roll an anti-freeze flask and replace Kiaras with a Lion's Roar. I recommend using a Quicksilver instead of a Granite.
7. Buy a high quality Blood Rage gem and put it in your weapon or shield so that you can weapon swap to disable it. Blood Rage gives a lot of attack speed and some reliable leech (curses aren't reliable). Drop some links in your Warchief Totem so that you can fit it in. Honestly, you should drop the totem and get PCOC on something like shield charge instead.
8. Start leveling 6 Disciplines in your offset in hopes of getting a level 21 Discipline.
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 16, 2017, 4:23:13 PM
Stop the crap with the bino's get some proper gear ppl.
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
phocas99 wrote:

How do my gems look?

1. You don't have Dual Curse!!! Drop Deep Thoughts, the mana regen by Witch, and some of Force Shaper in order to get that. You don't need Deep Thoughts with a level 3 Enlighten anyway.
2. You're using 2 of the same red gem. One should be Melee Phys on Full Life. Identical support gems to not stack.
3. 23% "increased" phys isn't very much. A lot of our damage is chaos/poison. Replacing your belt will not hurt your damage.
4. Get 0.3% mana leech on your gear and you'll never have mana problems again. You can get this on your ring, gloves, or a jewel.
5. Buy a high quality Vulnerability gem. It adds a lot of damage.
6. You don't need a Kiara's since you have a Chayula. Roll an anti-freeze flask and replace Kiaras with a Lion's Roar. I recommend using a Quicksilver instead of a Granite.
7. Buy a high quality Blood Rage gem and put it in your weapon or shield so that you can weapon swap to disable it. Blood Rage gives a lot of attack speed and some reliable leech. Drop some links in your Warchief Totem so that you can fit it in. Honestly, you should drop the totem and get PCOC on something like shield charge instead.
8. Start leveling 6 Disciplines in your offset in hopes of getting a level 21 Discipline.

Wow.... Just made a few simple changes you suggested and night and day difference.

1. I didn't see him use whispers of doom this early, assuming that is what you are referring to for dual curse.
2. Wow.... Dropped the ball, ty
3. Makes sense
4. got it
5. done
6. got it
7. reading up on it now

"
ptoop84 wrote:

Any chance you can link something we (I) should compare with? I tried looking through your characters and only saw claws. Thanks for your input.
"
phocas99 wrote:
"
ptoop84 wrote:

Any chance you can link something we (I) should compare with? I tried looking through your characters and only saw claws. Thanks for your input.

I think he was using daggers and swapped to claws after I did. Spend some time reading the thread if you can. You don't need a "proper dagger" unless you're doing Shaper with this build. I posted some videos earlier using Binos to kill the Guardians and Breachlords.

An example of a good rare dagger is 300+ pdps 1.7+ aps 7.7%+ crit. That's about half the dps of a mirror dagger and it'll you 20ex+. Scourge in comparison is <1ex... and technically free if you sell your shield.
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 16, 2017, 5:56:38 PM
"
phocas99 wrote:
"
ptoop84 wrote:

Cus i moved from Bino's to Rare, then to Claws, If you read a bit the pages, you gonna see what is needed for the Dagger version. Anyway ppl, get claws, its immortal. Cheap as hell and EXTREME dps.

This gear except the flasks costs noting, The Build is IMMORTAL in proper hands.

Just dont waste ur time with binos, or money with dagger, claws are 100th lvl, hardcore, uber/shaper/we/
Viable.

Its content deletion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info