[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

Ok, i did tried to squeeze as much damage as i can with budget gear and small changes on the skill tree. Nerfed the ES a lil bit having 11.1K atm and my tooltip says 4.5K in my HO. With 3 frenzy, 6 power charges, flasks and conc effect i hit 38K+ tooltip, 25K with inc aoe. Is that a good tooltip, or i can squeeze some more? I think i can get some more with better dagger, but my current is with 280pdps and its pretty fast. lacking in crit chance, but i still hit 92% crit chance with my charges up, so not sure if i should upgrade at that point, cause a good dagger is 7+ ex and i cant afford atm since that build melt all of my currency. My ring and amy are not the best as well, but pretty decent imo. So my question is is that tooltip ok, or iam far away from a good BF tooltip?
"
brabusbg wrote:
Ok, i did tried to squeeze as much damage as i can with budget gear and small changes on the skill tree. Nerfed the ES a lil bit having 11.1K atm and my tooltip says 4.5K in my HO. With 3 frenzy, 6 power charges, flasks and conc effect i hit 38K+ tooltip, 25K with inc aoe. Is that a good tooltip, or i can squeeze some more? I think i can get some more with better dagger, but my current is with 280pdps and its pretty fast. lacking in crit chance, but i still hit 92% crit chance with my charges up, so not sure if i should upgrade at that point, cause a good dagger is 7+ ex and i cant afford atm since that build melt all of my currency. My ring and amy are not the best as well, but pretty decent imo. So my question is is that tooltip ok, or iam far away from a good BF tooltip?

You should respect into Claws, its cheaper, its not that tanky, but it wont cost you 30ex.
I also started with binos, then rare dagger, now claws. With Dagger i had like 13k ES due to Shield.
You can even use 1 claw + shield. its still better then binos or some rare dagger under 3ex.

Deathless shaper without OP gear, you can facetank all guardians/uber etc.

imho, its not worth to put 30ex for gear into a dagger version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKHB6ovGPjc&feature=youtu.be
"
ptoop84 wrote:
"
brabusbg wrote:

You should respect into Claws, its cheaper, its not that tanky, but it wont cost you 30ex.
I also started with binos, then rare dagger, now claws. With Dagger i had like 13k ES due to Shield.
You can even use 1 claw + shield. its still better then binos or some rare dagger under 3ex.

Whats your tooltip with scourge? With auras up and whats your crit chance with 6 power charges? cause i gave it a try but didnt liked it, now iam thinking of respecing again...
"
brabusbg wrote:
"
ptoop84 wrote:
"
brabusbg wrote:

Whats your tooltip with scourge? With auras up and whats your crit chance with 6 power charges? cause i gave it a try but didnt liked it, now iam thinking of respecing again...

30k dps, 65% crit rate.
"
phocas99 wrote:
Spoiler

Is my gear, I am not sure if my gems are optimal either. Does it matter the socket order? I mean, i'm doing ok, I am just still new to the game and don't really know anyone in game to ask basic questions. Thanks for any insight on my gear.

Going to shamefully post this again. Thanks for any thoughts.
"
phocas99 wrote:
Going to shamefully post this again. Thanks for any thoughts.

1. Get some power charges on the tree.
2. Drop the mana regen by Witch.
3. Consider using a flask other than Kiara's. I used both a Chayula and Valyrium. Valyrium was fine until red maps and definitely not good enough on endgame bosses. If you're sticking to Kiara's then you should use a different flask than a Silver for your bleed immunity. Kiara's already gives you Onslaught.
4. Consider rolling another anti-freeze flask. Kiara's isn't reliable on this either
5. Quality up your flasks.
6. Roll your granite.
7. Consider putting Blood Rage on your weapon or shield. This allows you to weapon swap to disable it. Blood Rage gives you frenzy charges, attack speed, and leech. You probably shouldn't use it on Vulnerability maps, though.

Your gear seems reasonable. Some pieces are great and others are budget, but I'm the same way.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Great info, going to work on that ASAP.

I did have a weird probably simple question. When in game playing, do i activate warlords mark, vulnerability, and discipline? From the video i cant really tell. When i activate all of three, my mana goes to almost nothing and i cant always get my stacks to 6 without resetting unless i have a decent sized mob.

Once again, thank you so much FFHighwind.
"
phocas99 wrote:

I did have a weird probably simple question. When in game playing, do i activate warlords mark, vulnerability, and discipline? From the video i cant really tell. When i activate all of three, my mana goes to almost nothing and i cant always get my stacks to 6 without resetting unless i have a decent sized mob.

Also, would you mind mentioning which gear is great so i can build on those?
@ffhighwind

mind taking a look at my char/gear and see which pieces need upgrade? I've downed guardians except hydra (but none deathless) and thinking about giving shaper a try (my first).

I found that my damage is very good with conc effect on, but I STILL don't have enough leech to "afk facetank" any of the guardians, and playing the fights mechanically I much prefer using Inc AOE still. Do I just need to get used to using Conc Effect more?

Been also thinking about getting more leech on gear (gloves? ammy?) to fix this problem but idk, the other option is scourge but I think I'd have like <8k ES if I dual scourge'd which seems pretty risky?

"
phocas99 wrote:
"
phocas99 wrote:

Also, would you mind mentioning which gear is great so i can build on those?

You need Enlighten level 3 (maybe 2 is good enough) instead of Deep Thoughts for more mana. Your jewelry is fairly weak. Other than the low ES on your body armor I would say the rest of your gear is average or better. I personally would use a heavy or crystal belt over a rustic sash.

I didn't notice before but your Binos and boots need quality. You also recently got nodes towards Depth Perception. Drop the 8% phys node by Fangs of the Viper since you don't need it anymore and it's a bad node.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 14, 2017, 2:03:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info